18, a sleazy tale of sex, drugs, rock and/or magic cards Watch

Evil-Tuna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Just thought i'd let everyone know that i'm 18 sooon ( and by soon i mean saturday). So i may be seen wandering round your local area, not in the least sober, and this Birthdays gunna rock cos i haven't a clue what i will be getting.

Buy me Stuff
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
magic cards? aren't they those things which prepubescent (and sadly fully grown adolescents) play with? you know, like "YES! I've got a dark fariy, which lets me role the dice sixteen times and steal all your plasma cloud counters!"..
Unpossible
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dude! Stop misrepresenting Magic! All the hot girls are geeks, really.
Bexxxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like your name, tuna guy.
Evil-Tuna
Rep:
?
I like my name as well, it suits me b'cos i really do look like a fish
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Evil-Tuna)
Just thought i'd let everyone know that i'm 18 sooon ( and by soon i mean saturday). So i may be seen wandering round your local area, not in the least sober, and this Birthdays gunna rock cos i haven't a clue what i will be getting.

Buy me Stuff
I highly doubt that
Choad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"YES! I've got a dark fariy, which lets me role the dice sixteen times and steal all your plasma cloud counters!"
:rofl:
username21537
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Evil-Tuna)

Buy me Stuff
Behind with the times

Im already 18

Get in :cool:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MR_JR)
Behind with the times

Im already 18

Get in :cool:
Be that as it may, you were 'legal' two years ago: so much for carpe diem.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
magic cards? aren't they those things which prepubescent (and sadly fully grown adolescents) play with? you know, like "YES! I've got a dark fariy, which lets me role the dice sixteen times and steal all your plasma cloud counters!"..
for a start, i don't think there is a dark fairy card, you wouldn't ever have to roll a dice 16 times, and there are no plasma cloud counters i'm sure of it.
And as there are millions of $ worth of prizes each year in these competitions, i don't see what you find so amusing.
username21537
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Be that as it may, you were 'legal' two years ago: so much for carpe diem.
"Clap your hands and say yeah ostentatious"
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eru)
for a start, i don't think there is a dark fairy card, you wouldn't ever have to roll a dice 16 times, and there are no plasma cloud counters i'm sure of it.
And as there are millions of $ worth of prizes each year in these competitions, i don't see what you find so amusing.
Hooray, someone stood up for Magic!
I think chat seems to be full of the non-geeks...
Choad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you take that back!

i can convert a base 2 floating point number, or fixed point, signed or unsigned in to base 10 so there. im as geeky as they come :P
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Choad)
you take that back!

i can convert a base 2 floating point number, or fixed point, signed or unsigned in to base 10 so there. im as geeky as they come :P
But do you role play, have an encylopedic knowledge of Star Trek/Babylon 5 or speak a made up language???

I THOUGHT NOT, UNGEEK!!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Poica)
Hooray, someone stood up for Magic!
lol , i had to, its a great game... though i think the iq requirements of actually having an iq put it above alot of people in chats grasp (and yes, this is a joke, before the mindless hoardes jump on me, and try to eat my brains :p: )
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok ok, but next time you say something of that sort without the classic 'joke disclaimer' I'm eating your brains. You have been warned.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
Ok ok, but next time you say something of that sort without the classic 'joke disclaimer' I'm eating your brains. You have been warned.
lol, i'm not the sort to just go about insulting these idiots ... and i wasn't joking about them trying to eat my brains, i get bite marks all over my head when i enter chat...
Evil-Tuna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Choad)
you take that back!

Really not hard, just basic cpt4 stuff.
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The sunlight in the summer must really annoy you guys, reflecting off your carefully laminated magic cards. What a bummer. Rock on winter!
silence
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got ended

sorry for insulting magic the gathering. i'm just jealous that i never learnt how to play. if it's any consolation, i collect (this very present day) premier league 95 football stickers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed