The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The thing is about Villa, is that because they had O Neil and were for like 3 years, stupid ***** like Merson think that they are a top side. In reality however, they are complete and utter ****e and I look forward to us murdering them when they come into our city to play us. And he almost got Walsall relegatd (they sacked him before he could finish the job). Fact of the matter is that internationally we are a big side, with fan bases all over the world and a stadium slightly bigger than the New York Yankees stadium. The way he spoke about us in that vid is disrespectful, and folks we all know that when we finish about Arsenal, he'll start spouting crap about how we're going to find it hard next season and just get lucky. Utter **** and I actually hate him now.
Wait a minute folks the **** used to PLAY for Aston Villa. No wonder why he's such a ****, will make beating them even better.
Paul who?
Despite him being a tit sometimes, I'm a Paul Merson fan. :colondollar:

If you catch him on a good day he can actually talk a lot of sense, and I'm pretty sure that in the above video even he knew he was talking **** by the end. :h:
Original post by scriggy
Despite him being a tit sometimes, I'm a Paul Merson fan. :colondollar:

If you catch him on a good day he can actually talk a lot of sense, and I'm pretty sure that in the above video even he knew he was talking **** by the end. :h:

The above video has clearly caught him on a 'bad day' then, because he's talking total b*llocks.
Should be a cracking game tomorrow, assuming it goes ahead.
Reply 2726
Original post by Rock Fan
Should be a cracking game tomorrow, assuming it goes ahead.

Aye it'll definitely be on, there's been next to nothing up here.
I remember being really pessimistic before the Villa game at SJP last year. :o:

Same again would do me just fine though. I think we'll just edge it: 2-0 or 2-1, probably.
Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon; R.Taylor, Guthrie, Perch, Gutierrez; Best, Ba

Subs: Elliot, Ferguson, Gosling, Ben Arfa, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Cisse.
Original post by Chriswuk
Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon; R.Taylor, Guthrie, Perch, Gutierrez; Best, Ba

Subs: Elliot, Ferguson, Gosling, Ben Arfa, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Cisse.

If thats the line up then we'll most likely see Cisse come on around the 60 min mark. Although why the hell Perch got ahead of Ben Arfa I'll never know.
Original post by TCD23
If thats the line up then we'll most likely see Cisse come on around the 60 min mark. Although why the hell Perch got ahead of Ben Arfa I'll never know.

Perch's performance against Blackburn was so much better than HBA's.
Perch has played really well in the last few games in fairness - I'm still not a fan of him mind.

Hope he doesn't have a good game though :o:
Ben Arfa is perhaps the most technically gifted player we have. A run in the first team will only help him play better, especially when Ba is on the pitch.

Sun was shining earlier look.
Original post by TCD23

Perch is not the same player as HBA. Ryan taylor will play in HBA's place which I think is right after HBA's performance last game.
Original post by Stu Laverty

Hope he doesn't have a good game though :o:

You are aware he betrayed us when we needed him the most right? He used to be my all time favorite player (I mean posters, t-shirts and everything I had), but the bastard left us when we needed him during the relegation battle. He can go to hell IMO.
Shay Given is a Newcastle legend and I will always welcome him when he comes back to SJP.
Reply 2739
Pleased with the starting 11, competition for places is good. Strongest bench we've had in ages. Come on!

Latest