The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Business Studies 6th June 5BS03

Scroll to see replies

my business teachers told me 90% is an A* it does seem high tho
also another person on here said it was 90 too :/
ohhh coool, then :biggrin: if its 80 then it is possible for me to get A*... yay
Reply 42
its really confusing everything suggests its 90% but this edexcel states its 80%

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1006%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries%20Home.pdf
anyone have the 2010 paper + mark scheme pleaseeeeeeee?
Reply 44
Does anybody have ANY past papers and mark schemes? i have no idea about the types of questions coming up or the way to structure the answers. Any help would be great!
Reply 45
Original post by itsmehello
i think my teacher told me 90% is an A*
is this wrong? it does seem a bit high
if it is does anyone have a rough idea of the boundaries?

Yes indeed, that's what i was told and yes it is very high: people have been putting links up to grade boundaries on threads but they're for summer 2010.
Reply 46
Original post by I'll.Be.Back
anyone have the 2010 paper + mark scheme pleaseeeeeeee?

Original post by lsm95
Does anybody have ANY past papers and mark schemes? i have no idea about the types of questions coming up or the way to structure the answers. Any help would be great!

Here is the mark scheme and paper for the june 2010 exams :smile:
Original post by tresbelle
Yes indeed, that's what i was told and yes it is very high: people have been putting links up to grade boundaries on threads but they're for summer 2010.

Original post by Natty.B
Here is the mark scheme and paper for the june 2010 exams :smile:

So the exam in summer last year is from a different spec?
Does that mean the paper you posted is different from what we are doing tomorrow??
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCSE%20New%20GCSE/Edexcel%20GCSE%202009%20Business%20-%20Spec.pdf

page 77- it says 90 is an A* but thats UMS...doesnt say what mark is 90 UMS
Reply 49
Does that mean the paper you posted is different from what we are doing tomorrow??

This is exam is from the new spec - the one we are all doing...this is the first unit 3 exam from the new spec:smile: It is not different from what we are all doing...sorry for the confusion:redface:
Reply 50
omg thisisjokes you are a legend i was looking for the june 2010 mark scheme for ages thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Reply 51
does anyone know grade boundaries, surely they can't be 90% that would mean 81/90- not alot of space to messs up :redface: eek
Original post by kitkat19
does anyone know grade boundaries, surely they can't be 90% that would mean 81/90- not alot of space to messs up :redface: eek

No one knows untill after all of the exams have been taken. I think they'll be between 71 and 75, as last years was 73. I don't think it'll be as high as 81 tbh.
Reply 53
oh that should be ok then- i was jus wondering, do we need to know about depreciation because it was in a revision guide but im not sure if edexcel requires you to know it
Original post by natty.b
here is the mark scheme and paper for the june 2010 exams :smile:

you are a babe!
Thank you so much :colondollar:
Reply 55
Original post by kitkat19
oh that should be ok then- i was jus wondering, do we need to know about depreciation because it was in a revision guide but im not sure if edexcel requires you to know it

i have no idea what that is... :/ i haven't learnt about it....should i?
Reply 56
I'm really an idiot, The highest I can get for this exam is a D, in the past units, I got a A* and a B, I'm really lacking man. I've been busy revising maths.
Reply 57

no, that's the new one...
Itsmehello - Thank yoou, that was helpful (:
can anyone give me a good structure for a 9mark question for unit 1?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending