A real life film question?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
edufly
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
In the relatively unknown and historic true film 'Billingswood Comp' we are told of a real life human civilisation living within an enclosed landform (maybe a mountain etc) who have no contact with the outside world and have never really been physically seen.

Does anyone (whether you seen the film or not) know the whereabouts of this enclosed landform and know of the people living within?

My history teacher said a friend of his had been back-packing when they were told of its whereabouts nearby, but I just cant remember where he said they were back packing in.

And he said people are reluctant to investigate this low-profiled civilisation, as previous exploreres met an ugly end.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Sounds fascinating :P

Why not ask your history teacher again?
edufly
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Sounds fascinating :P

Why not ask your history teacher again?

he left the school a few years ago
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads