Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was recently excused from doing a 1,500-word Tort assignment, despite the grounds for my prior absence having long-since subsided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notts)
    HAHA

werent you doing this last thursday to? im sensing a pattern is us 2.
    Yeah I was, but I wasn't pissed last week. I'm so glad I can touch-type because I'm having a little trouble focusing on the keyboard, although I'm feeling a bit better after drinking a lot of water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratikv)
    Yeah I was, but I wasn't pissed last week. I'm so glad I can touch-type because I'm having a little trouble focusing on the keyboard, although I'm feeling a bit better after drinking a lot of water.
    im surprised at how coherent you are, this was my friend drunk last week

Matt said:
    vyeah i think i should also wear more books

im onto 1000, and i think i will stay up a little longer.. dont feel that tired yet..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notts)
    im surprised at how coherent you are, this was my friend drunk last week

Matt said:
    vyeah i think i should also wear more books

im onto 1000, and i think i will stay up a little longer.. dont feel that tired yet..
    The joys of touch-typing is my explanation! I figured that I should chill out till 4ish so that I can sober up well enough to do my work, and tsr is the prefect outlet to give me something to concentrate on for now.

ReputationRep:
    im such a ******. in those 5 minutes of concentrating i wrote 137 words. at that rate, it would have taken me a mere 54 minutes to write!

ok, that level of productivity is un (****, forgot the word again.. time for bed) sustainable but even if i had casually read what i needed to from 12-9 this evening, i could have whipped this essay out in 3 hours fairly comfortably.

im such a ******.

ReputationRep:
    really hungry now...

nothing to eat as its the end of term...

the trifle in the fridge for xmas dinner tomorrow is tempting me evily

ReputationRep:
    im just making notes for my Tort assignment

ReputationRep:
    I've been revising for two mocks- History and Politics argh
    I'm sooo tired, and I should give up, but I've only done Arab-Israeli conflict (although I have finished hist revision).
    Just venting right now, TSR is the worst place to be b/c you post random crap when you are bored, yet it does keep your from falling asleep/going to bed..

[/rant]

ReputationRep:
    ummm... you have mocks... and you are revising at 4.30 in the morning?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. i would have been in bed by 2, latest.

finally finished my essay. 1556 words of pure class. (i hope)

off to watch mighty boosh and drink strongbow.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.