If one was to inhale cannabis spliff smoke passively would that affect one's brain?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I ask this because i hear that the number of people smoking cannabis at uni is going up thanks to the relaxing of the laws to which downgraded it from a class-B drug to a class-C. What do you reckon?
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I ask this because i hear that the number of people smoking cannabis at uni is going up thanks to the relaxing of the laws to which downgraded it from a class-B drug to a class-C. What do you reckon?
I guess it would, but surely more research needs to be done on affects to the brain of actual smokers.

There is one bloke in my flat who likes a 'funny fag', but thats it. At my brothers Uni he said that you can barely see people in the Union bar because of smoke.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
yeah apparently a good christian boy from my school got high just through smoking passively - he was in a small clustrophobic hut where lots of people were smoking from a bong.
Matt the cat
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
yes, definitly (people do that on purpose and fills room with smoke - its called a hotbox where i come from, i think)
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
yes, definitly (people do that on purpose and fills room with smoke - its called a hotbox where i come from, i think)
hotboxing is the fashionable way of inhaling cannabis fumes round my area. its funny- a group of intellectual, articulate young men go in, and a gaggle of giggling goons stumble out. alliteration there.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
alliteration there.
never! really?! However even though ur stating of the obvious is bad taste i do applaud ur alliteration because it sounds so very hmm... condescending and pompous shall we say
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
never! really?! However even though ur stating of the obvious is bad taste i do applaud ur alliteration because it sounds so very hmm... condescending and pompous shall we say
lol, i wish. i had to look condescending up! :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
27.97%
Take a gap year (22)
15.38%
Resit my exams (40)
27.97%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.29%
I don't know yet (16)
11.19%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.2%

Watched Threads