Facial Hair Watch

white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I shaved 3 days ago, and now its all come back - the growth of my facial hair is ridiculously quick. Anyone else the same, and im just wondering/querying, why might it be so/quick hair growth that is? It's a real pain, it also confuses me as to which look suits me best - i.e. bit of bumfluff on the chin, small cool little beard or completely clean shaven.

It really is a pain having to shave so regularly.

Basically....what are the underlying reasons for fast facial hair growth?

Thanks...
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dude 3 days is normal! of course its going to grow back in 3 days, I have to shave every 2 days and ideally would do every day but my skin's a bit sensitive for that

as for the look that suits you it really depends upon how thick your beard is, mine grows quickly and is dark but its not majorly thick, so a few days stubble can look alright but if I leave it too long it just looks scruffy. If you have a very thick beard then you can get away with all sorts of styles.

If in doubt go clean shaven is my suggestion although the occasional stubble to allow your skin to recover can look good, shows girls you've got testosterone etc
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ey-up?! Most men shave every day! I would if I could be bothered, now its usually two or three times a week, but that's totally normal!
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
shaving once every three days doesn't mean your grows fast...

i happen to have the ability to grow facial hair pretty quick, so what i normally do is let it grow for a while sinc ei think it makes me look cool, then one day reckon it looks stupid, and stay clean-shaven for a few weeks. then the cycle repeats itself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (38)
27.14%
No - I got the required grades (84)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed