This discussion is closed.
Azure_Ice
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Is anyone gonna study Biochem?

I dont know which uni to choose out of Cardiff, Sheffield, Bath or Warwick. Has anyone else applied for the same course at any of these unis?
hornblower
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Azure_Ice)
Is anyone gonna study Biochem?

I dont know which uni to choose out of Cardiff, Sheffield, Bath or Warwick. Has anyone else applied for the same course at any of these unis?
One of my friends has applied to Bath and Warwick. Having been rejected from Oxford, he really loves Bath (more than Oxford apparently) and it seems that it is now his firm choice at the moment. I don't think he has visited Warwick yet; I am trying to persuade him to go there instead.

J.
claire1985
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
One of my friends has applied to Bath and Warwick. Having been rejected from Oxford, he really loves Bath (more than Oxford apparently) and it seems that it is now his firm choice at the moment. I don't think he has visited Warwick yet; I am trying to persuade him to go there instead.

J.
My boyfriend reads Msc Biochem at Imperial, he finds the course really challenging, it looks all really difficult to me (this might be because I am definately NOT a scientist!). However, he really enjoys it and wouldn't choose to do anything else, good luck!
xxx
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'd say bath or warwick, although they're all great unis, when i vistited warwick just for plain chem i was impressed overall, until i visited durham.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (206)
42.83%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (74)
15.38%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (193)
40.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.66%

Watched Threads