Biochemistry

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Azure_Ice
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Is anyone gonna study Biochem?

I dont know which uni to choose out of Cardiff, Sheffield, Bath or Warwick. Has anyone else applied for the same course at any of these unis?
hornblower
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Azure_Ice)
Is anyone gonna study Biochem?

I dont know which uni to choose out of Cardiff, Sheffield, Bath or Warwick. Has anyone else applied for the same course at any of these unis?
One of my friends has applied to Bath and Warwick. Having been rejected from Oxford, he really loves Bath (more than Oxford apparently) and it seems that it is now his firm choice at the moment. I don't think he has visited Warwick yet; I am trying to persuade him to go there instead.

J.
claire1985
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
One of my friends has applied to Bath and Warwick. Having been rejected from Oxford, he really loves Bath (more than Oxford apparently) and it seems that it is now his firm choice at the moment. I don't think he has visited Warwick yet; I am trying to persuade him to go there instead.

J.
My boyfriend reads Msc Biochem at Imperial, he finds the course really challenging, it looks all really difficult to me (this might be because I am definately NOT a scientist!). However, he really enjoys it and wouldn't choose to do anything else, good luck!
xxx
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I'd say bath or warwick, although they're all great unis, when i vistited warwick just for plain chem i was impressed overall, until i visited durham.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (24)
30.77%
Take a gap year (14)
17.95%
Resit my exams (17)
21.79%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (11)
14.1%
I don't know yet (9)
11.54%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
3.85%

Watched Threads