Badges: 18
Report 2 months ago
i can relate.Imma just go gp now
Stilly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've been able to feel my heartbeat my whole life or as long as I can remember. Just recently though it's like it is getting worse. Just pounds at times
Baozi.1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On the lower right of my neck it feels as if their to different pulses beating at different times but really fast. It seems to only happen when I’m lying down though. It make my skin sink in and out. It feels and looks gross. And when I’m lying down it feels like my back is pounding woth my heart beat. Really uncomfortable and I’m worried to
Baozi.1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone else have this? A really strong, pounding pulse all over their body. Not fast just really strong. I mean I can see my neck pulsing in the mirror, I can feel it in my fingers and hands when touching things. I also have a visible stomach pulse, and when I'm lying down my head kind of bobs up and down because of the pulse. As I'm sitting here now with my laptop in bed my pulse is even shaking my laptop. This came on quite soon after I had "anxiety" issues, and possible heart issues, but the heart issues have been ruled out now after multiple trips to the hospital.

So yeah does anyone else have the same thing?
Where do u see your pulse in your neck what side ? I see mine on lower right of my neck and it make my skin sink in and out and my whole body feels like it pounds with my heart beat. The pulsating in my neck is disturbing and I’m worried I’ve got a heart problem yet doctors tell me I’m fine. It only happens when I lie down though
Misnael
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have the same exact thing but idk if i should wake my parents
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (345)
60.31%
Yes- I don't like it (30)
5.24%
No- I want it (156)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (41)
7.17%

Watched Threads

Latest