Turn on thread page Beta

What do you see first? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minime64)
    You shouldn't have put a poll on this, because when people read the poll answers, they will picture that picture as a A bomb cloud and a tree.
    Wait Everyone! Stop the Press! The newbie has spoken and says that LPK 'SHOULDN'T' have done the poll the way it was done.

Well, newbie, when you figure out how to put a poll on the bottom half of the page, let us know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    a mushroom cloud would be ****ing huuuuuge though
    I wouldn't know :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Broccoli suckz :cool:
    And yet it rules you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bless the Child)
    I wouldn't know :cool:
    you are clearly really ignorant then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl_in_keele)
    Wait Everyone! Stop the Press! The newbie has spoken and says that LPK 'SHOULDN'T' have done the poll the way it was done.

Well, newbie, when you figure out how to put a poll on the bottom half of the page, let us know...
    Wait...what was that for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    And yet it rules you.
    Your point being? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Your point being? :rolleyes:
    There is no point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    a mushroom cloud would be ****ing huuuuuge though
    I don't think he was aiming for a life-size drawing :p: ! Though I wish I had a monitor that could show an actual-size A-bomb mushroom cloud .

ReputationRep:
    A tree. But to scroll down is to see more of a "mushroom cloud".

ReputationRep:

Firstly, I think he meant that there should be no poll at all, and it should have been posted saying "What do you see?" as a n open ended question.

Secondly, I'm a newbie, and if responses like that are anything to go by this board doesn't sound very welcoming. Although there are many idiots that are newbies, being a newbie does not make you an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_man_1066)
    Firstly, I think he meant that there should be no poll at all, and it should have been posted saying "What do you see?" as a n open ended question.

Secondly, I'm a newbie, and if responses like that are anything to go by this board doesn't sound very welcoming. Although there are many idiots that are newbies, being a newbie does not make you an idiot.
    I already answered why there is a poll. What are you on about? Where on this thread has anyone been offensive :s:

ReputationRep:
    A treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl_in_keele)

pwnd

:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    What are you on about? Where on this thread has anyone been offensive :s:
    Well, I thought the 'newbie' attack at the top of the page was unnecessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Well, I thought the 'newbie' attack at the top of the page was unnecessary.
    A newbie attacking a newbie? How upsetting.

ReputationRep:
    That's so weird, we were drawing trees (purely for the investigation of anmesia) in Psychology last week, and we said that they looked like atomic clouds... 0.o

ReputationRep:
    i'm scared - i saw a mushroom cloud

ReputationRep:
    Too be fair brocolli are like little trees

ReputationRep:
    Definately a tree!

ReputationRep:
    First i thought cloud then i scrolled down and saw a tree :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.