Turn on thread page Beta

To males who wear pink shirts, torn jeans and dyed blonde hair watch

ReputationRep:
    pink... sexy, torn jeans....moderately torn is fine... bleached hair... i prefer natural. But none of it is THAT bad, just a bit too common now

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer skinny jeans on guys! :P

ReputationRep:
    ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiplexed)
    ^
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    well must say, i think some guys can carry off wearing a pink tshirt/rugby shirt etc and i do seem to have a thing for guys that wear them! - shows they've got courage to wear what they want and that they don't worry about what other people may think. Again ripped jeans - sometimes ok, but not with the pink shirt! dyed blonde hair - doesnt do anything for mee - but it's their choice. If they want to do it then who cares - they can do what they want!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm going out this evening and i'm going to wear a pink shirt (together with a pair of red cord trousers and a brownish retro style jacket)...

and no, i don't feel wierd...

ReputationRep:
    I think pink shirts are quite nice, i like that look.

ReputationRep:
    all fine in moderatin, except the bleached hair- unless you can carry it off really wel (which most can't) it looks awful.

ReputationRep:
    Pink shirts are okay, but the other two do qualify as crimes against fashion. (I don't own anything pink since it does make me look pretty gay)

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm in for guys who wear torn jeans, pink shirts and dark (whether dyed or not ) hair :p: - totally. Btw, the longer the hair, the better

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand some girls who seem to have an aversion to guys exerimenting with different colours and styles it is simply an expression of a growing sophistication in guy's fashion. Yes uniformity is a bad thing so let's not all go out at the same time wearing the same thing, but at the same time don't condemn it universally!!!

Also I'd love to go through your wardrobe and sort through some of the dross which I personally would find unappealing in there.

--------------

The above was in response to the author of the thread and her various supporters btw lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minime64)
    Seriously, stop. You are embarassing yourselfs, you look like sensitive wimps who want to act all feminin.
    Oi, watch it dude, some people dig guys with blonde hair (including myself ). Also get with the programme, haven't you even heard of the surfer look :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    How in the hell did TKR's post render him pretentious?! I suppose you're one of these classic mingers who thinks there are *far* more important things to think about that looking good :rolleyes:

Threadstarter - do put a sock in it
    Don't worry about him, my friend :hugs: He's prolly just another opinionated troll

We can't let someone like that annoy one of the most fashion-conscious people on here now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Spark)
    You know what really gets to me even more than guys dying their hair blonde, wearing ripped jeans and pink t-shirts?

Women wearing trousers, I mean, what the hell are they thinking? Go back to wearing skirts and dresses.

And black people being the managers of companies? Get back to where they were 50 years ago is what I say.

And another thing - homosexuality should be legally banned again, we need the world to be how it was before everyone just started to do what they wanted.

We can't ever have change in this world and what has changed for 'the better' ( ) should go back to how it was, because Minime64 just can't handle it!
    Is the sarcasm not obvious?! My point is types of people change - no-one had a problem with homosexuals, women or blacks gaining control of their lives and doing what they want to do, and they overcame some pretty major things - males try to overcome one tiny thing (their previously stifled fashion) and they get ostracized (sp?) for it? Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with Pink shirts? :eek:

I like 'em

ReputationRep:
    How in the hell did TKR's post render him pretentious?! I suppose you're one of these classic mingers who thinks there are *far* more important things to think about that looking good :rolleyes:

Threadstarter - do put a sock in it
    No actually I was laughing at these idiots with their "genuine" ripped jeans who look down their noses at people who buy pairs manufactured that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minime64)
    Seriously, stop. You are embarassing yourselfs, you look like sensitive wimps who want to act all feminin.

LOL

:toofunny:

it is so true thou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    January's edition of Vogue.
    :eek: I love Vogue I've got the Aussie edition already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socrates)
    Whats wrong with Pink shirts? :eek:

I like 'em
    you're also sporting a liberal icon. nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    So what if guys are opening up to wearing different clothing, styling their hair, dying it..etc? OP do you want women to have all the fun?

All this pink for girls and blue for boys is just something arbitrary which has been conditioned in by society anyway. A colour isn't masculine or feminine..it's the way you perceive it because you've been brought up to think of it that way. Not to get all Brave New World on you or anything! Funny how it's totally OK for girls to wear blue (ooh boy color oooh)..but people still have an issue with guys in pink..why is that?

Ripped jeans I'm not bothered by either way. Hair dye is awesome stuff and should be played around by anyone and everyone..it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.