?
Report 17 years ago
i disagree
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
NO!! I'm naturally blonde and when I dyed my hair gingery I got SOOOOO much more attention. Plus, you get to be all angry and people put it down to your red hair (or at least that is my experience).
emiliec
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
im blonde n all but really want brown hair. thers sumit bout brunettes they alway seem more strikin and stunning than blondes no offence if ya r 1!!! cos i am too!
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im a blond i av lots of fun but its got nowt to do wid ya hair colour!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
wat do you think?
nope. I've got black hair and have recieved lots of attention
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
LOL

most girls recieve alot of attention.... just because they are girls
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
LOL

most girls recieve alot of attention.... just because they are girls
don't want to agree, so i'll say that's only true to a certain degree.
emiliec
Report 17 years ago
ye i dnt understand how the color of ya hair controls ya fun! its up to u init wot u do wiv ur life and how u live it!

the phrase blondes have more fun is usaully sed to realte to the fact that its sed lads prefer blonde girls! bu ya dnt need lads to have fun
helps obviosly ; ) but us girlies can hava s much fun on our own so ya hair dnt matter!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wat do you think?
Nope. Or maybe it's just me. I'm a brunette with blonde highlights and haven't had any more attention since I had the highlights than before. Maybe it's just cos I'm weird. *she said mournfully*
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emiliec)
ye i dnt understand how the color of ya hair controls ya fun! its up to u init wot u do wiv ur life and how u live it!

the phrase blondes have more fun is usaully sed to realte to the fact that its sed lads prefer blonde girls! bu ya dnt need lads to have fun
helps obviosly ; ) but us girlies can hava s much fun on our own so ya hair dnt matter!
Of course... its your personality that counts... However how outgoing/fun that personality is maywell be down to how confident someone is and therefore how secure they are with their appearance. Maybe some girls think that they look better with blond hair... i sure know alot of girls who want to have highlights and low lights... uneeded i think
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
Of course... its your personality that counts... However how outgoing/fun that personality is maywell be down to how confident someone is and therefore how secure they are with their appearance. Maybe some girls think that they look better with blond hair... i sure know alot of girls who want to have highlights and low lights... uneeded i think
Well I got highlights cos I'd had the same hairstyle for years and wanted a change. I didn't do it to impress guys (frankly I'm just not interested in impressing men, they can take me the way i am or leave me as far as I'm concerned), I did it cos I wanted to
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Well I got highlights cos I'd had the same hairstyle for years and wanted a change. I didn't do it to impress guys (frankly I'm just not interested in impressing men, they can take me the way i am or leave me as far as I'm concerned), I did it cos I wanted to
Thats what i said... thank you for confirming it
emiliec
Report 17 years ago
good for u hun!!!
spice girls wud b proud lol
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No.
They have the same amount of fun as any other girl.

This gentleman does not perfer blondes.

Blondes Yakk
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wat do you think?
Definitely no.
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i dye my hair blonde...
i dont think it makes me have more fun. id have fun if my head was bald... i just like the colour
Eminence
Report 17 years ago
Why would blondes get all the fun? This is nothing but a sad stereotype. Besides, we all know that brunettes and redheads are much more striking to the eye. Especially when it is a full colour. mmmm
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eminence)
Why would blondes get all the fun? This is nothing but a sad stereotype. Besides, we all know that brunettes and redheads are much more striking to the eye. Especially when it is a full colour. mmmm
you are all high and mighty preaching this to be nothing but a sad stereo type, yet hypocritically you do the same yourself? 'brunettes and redheads are much more striking to the eye' that is an even larger stereotype. So if your a blond your are shamed to live your life under those with different hair colours... i think not. If you actually take time to read this thread and this forum then you will soon realise that hair colour does not make such a general difference. However individually perspectives do change.
coolnerd
Report 17 years ago
wat do you think?
i guess blondes r the damn ppl they r so stupid its had 2 find a blond gal who is real clever .
guys just wanna use them coz they know only about sex thats y they get alot of attention.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads