do blondes get all the fun?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Alexander04
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
i preffer brunettes to blondes, not that there's anything wrong with them. I don't want to go out with someone with the same colour hair as me
lumpycustard
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
if depends what kind of 'fun' your talkin about. if its the usual blonde fun then its priobs coz theyr nown to be ****s or somet. dont take offence people im a blodne meself and sop r a lot of my mates!

if i was a lad tho i think id prefer dark ginger or light bown hair
Tnacilppa
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
This is my (very stereotypical) perception of what different hair tones suggest:

Blonde - fun, more adventurous (in every sense!), sexy, cuddly

Brunette - deeper, more romantic, beautiful

Red Head - wild, hot, really sexy, argumentative (can be good!)

I realise you can't base anything on hair colour, but the only place I could post this is on a thread asking if blondes have more fun!
lumpycustard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tnacilppa)
This is my (very stereotypical) perception of what different hair tones suggest:

Blonde - fun, more adventurous (in every sense!), sexy, cuddly

Brunette - deeper, more romantic, beautiful

Red Head - wild, hot, really sexy, argumentative (can be good!)

I realise you can't base anything on hair colour, but the only place I could post this is on a thread asking if blondes have more fun!
lol

im blonde but VERY different to what u decribed one as hehe
Tnacilppa
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
lol

im blonde but VERY different to what u decribed one as hehe
Proof that steretyping doesn't work!

Oh well.... it was fun to write it anyway!

Adam
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
wat do you think?
lol do you mean blonde females or males??lol
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
lol do you mean blonde females or males??lol
I think she means females, especially judging by the replies lol
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
I think she means females, especially judging by the replies lol
Lol well maybe she wants to hear bout guys to and they aint replied coz only chicks have replied.....:-P
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Lol well maybe she wants to hear bout guys to and they aint replied coz only chicks have replied.....:-P
No but it is a sort of questiuon a girl wud ask bout other girls...blondes do seem to get alot of attention...
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
No but it is a sort of questiuon a girl wud ask bout other girls...blondes do seem to get alot of attention...
I know im only playing with ya lol...yeah its the same for guys and chicks...blonde seems to be an attractive colour....but i also like red hair....normally means there wild inside :-)
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I know im only playing with ya lol...yeah its the same for guys and chicks...blonde seems to be an attractive colour....but i also like red hair....normally means there wild inside :-)
lol, im just brunette. i dont go for blondes. I go for the brown hair! unless theyt are particularly attractive with blue eyes and il make an exception!
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
lol, im just brunette. i dont go for blondes. I go for the brown hair! unless theyt are particularly attractive with blue eyes and il make an exception!
Woo hoo that puts me in as an exception lol!
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Woo hoo that puts me in as an exception lol!
lol u got blonde hair and blue eyes? ah u havnt seen my pic lol
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
lol u got blonde hair and blue eyes? ah u havnt seen my pic lol
What does that mean???? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?? Im sure there's nufing wrong with ya!
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What does that mean???? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?? Im sure there's nufing wrong with ya!
Ahh, its a good thing. heres my pic...mite wanna click on it lol
Attached files
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Ahh, its a good thing. heres my pic...mite wanna click on it lol
DAMN GIRL....Ur one hot little chick!!
press2play
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i'm blonde (although not naturally!) and we do have a lot of fun altho i have the personality of a read head n i'm not stereotypically stupid so i guess that muddles everything up!
sean
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by press2play)
i'm blonde (although not naturally!) and we do have a lot of fun altho i have the personality of a read head n i'm not stereotypically stupid so i guess that muddles everything up!
u realy realy dont need 2 be blonde 2 have fun all the the non blondes should agree
press2play
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by sean)
u realy realy dont need 2 be blonde 2 have fun all the the non blondes should agree
i agree, i just said blondes have fun not more fun, i guess it's the person underneath aint it
love_4_ducks
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
wat do you think?
im a brunette and have plenty of fun lol
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (175)
40.79%
They're exactly what I expected (112)