(Original post by kita)
Ahh, its a good thing. heres my pic...mite wanna click on it lol
bet you don't get much fun with a frown like that
superstar*honey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im a blonde n have lots of fun!!!!!! nut there are many brunettes in the same position
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I get loadsa fun, and im blonde, so i'd sey we get at least our share of the fun

xxx
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
im a blonde n have lots of fun!!!!!! nut there are many brunettes in the same position
Really? Was there a celebration at the alleged death of your family? Heh.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Really? Was there a celebration at the alleged death of your family? Heh.
just dont start u dont no anything, u dnt even no the whole truth
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
just dont start u dont no anything, u dnt even no the whole truth
No? I think I do.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no u dotn the reason they arent on that list is cos their bodies were neva recovered. ok
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no u dotn the reason they arent on that list is cos their bodies were neva recovered. ok
A classic post.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh, well that explains it, then. Earlier you said that they died in hospital. So, did the hospital lose them?
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
cis its hard 4 me, ok. my parents bodies have neva ben found ok. we cldnt even give them a proper funeral. ok im scred everytime the pone rings incase they say can u coem and identify the bodies ok.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh, well that explains it, then. Earlier you said that they died in hospital. So, did the hospital lose them?
ANother classic post.

You never know with the NHS these days...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
cis its hard 4 me, ok. my parents bodies have neva ben found ok. we cldnt even give them a proper funeral. ok im scred everytime the pone rings incase they say can u coem and identify the bodies ok.
You said that they died in the Paddington rail crash, which was on 5th october 2000. Where, exactly, did the bodies go, if they haven't been found 4 years later?
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You said that they died in the Paddington rail crash, which was on 5th october 2000. Where, exactly, did the bodies go, if they haven't been found 4 years later?
i dotn no, there are still probs many ovas as well. the train was that messed up they cldnt find all the bodies. uve got no idea about what a train crash is like have u. they may have been found and no one has told us we dont know. ok
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i dont really think it has so much to do with your hair colour...i'm a blonde and love it, but if i suited brown hair better than i'd probably go brunette. I think it actually depends on the individual person and how attractive they are (not saying that's the way it SHOULD be, but it's the way it IS)...stereotypically speaking it doesn't matter if a person is blonde brunette or redhead, if someone's goodlooking they'll generally be more popular, get invites to all the good parties etc and be generally more fun....

PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME, I'M NOT SAYING THAT ONLY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE CAN HAVE FUN i'm just saying that in terms of classifying based on appearance, it's actually attractiveness that counts, not hair colour.
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i just realised superstar*hunny has like the exact same avatar and colour of quote as me, excuse me i'm just going to change...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i dotn no, there are still probs many ovas as well. the train was that messed up they cldnt find all the bodies. uve got no idea about what a train crash is like have u. they may have been found and no one has told us we dont know. ok
Oh, right, that explains it, then. Despite the wreckage being completely cleared years ago, the bodies still haven't been found. Did they fly out a window at the moment of impact, perhaps?
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well i dotn know ok. they may have found the bodies n buried em or they may have been that mangled (as in many cases) hat they were unidentifable.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well i dotn know ok. they may have found the bodies n buried em or they may have been that mangled (as in many cases) hat they were unidentifable.
I doubt that very much.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
o so in a train crash everyone come s away without a scratch on them
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ah, that's cleared it then. Obviously nobody thought of looking at passenger records to identify the bodies, did they? Dental records or fingerprints? The fact that every body that was recovered from the wreckage has been identified and everyone who was on the train has been accounted for is clearly not relevant.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (57)
4.85%
Uncertainty around my education (179)
15.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (130)
11.06%
Lack of purpose or motivation (166)
14.13%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (51)
4.34%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.79%
Loneliness (101)
8.6%
Financial worries (39)
3.32%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (56)
4.77%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.77%
Lack of real life entertainment (62)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (104)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (106)
9.02%

Watched Threads