The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chi-sama
Still way cheaper than out of state tuition from Harvard, Yale, Duke, etc.

You'd pay exactly the same price whether you're out-of-state or in-state for any of those universities.
Reply 21
Oops... i keep forgetting. You're right, $50k a year for everyone. That includes living :rolleyes:
Well most students (though probably not internationals) are able to get some financial aid... only the richest ones have to pay the full price.
Reply 23
morningtheft
Well most students (though probably not internationals) are able to get some financial aid... only the richest ones have to pay the full price.

I am in my third year at university, and I have never qualified for financial aid. My parents are definitely not rich and I have to work on the side for living expenses. Most people pay full price unless their parents' combined income is very low (around 30k for me).
Reply 24
I helped him with his personal statement. :biggrin: Oh and by the way he is far more intelligent and hardworking than his predicted grades suggest. JK you are a legend! Well done! And which teacher was it that predicted you an E in Maths? I'll come slap them for you if you want. :biggrin:
Reply 25
Thanks man I appriciate that
Reply 26
You are very welcome. Let's keep it real to the 'Spread Eagle Massive' :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending