Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by thomasjtl)
    In the spirit of intercollegiate and neighbourly love, can the "exeter is the best" faction please expand to say that Turl street is the best. (Cos I'm big and scary, and will be living just next door to you!)
    Dude, why include Jesus?

Or Exeter, for that matter?

(Lincoln for teh win!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Dude, why include Jesus?

Or Exeter, for that matter?

(Lincoln for teh win!)
    because Jesus rules!!!!!!!!
    oops! i mean...TURL STREET RULES! :p:

--------------

(Original post by Prometheus)
    For those who care (no except me, i know, but i dont really anywhere else to post this) my GF got into oxford to do biochem too, (AAA) at Oriel
    YAY!!!! another biochemist! Wahoooo!
    how many interviews did you have by the way? i had 2...one at Jesus (1st choice college)....second one at Christ Church...randomly picked for me by oxford.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, who am i kidding- screw exeter and jesus college! Lincoln rules!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, who am i kidding- screw exeter and jesus college! Lincoln rules!
    noooooo!!! what about the intercollegiate and neighbourly love??? :p:
    come on....say it with me folks....
    Turl Street Rules!

ReputationRep:
    Name: Alex
    Subject: Economics and Management#
    College: Merton
    Offer: AAA

ReputationRep:
    Okay, Chocolatecheese. on balance, i'm prepared to shelve my pride for my own college to form an alliance between turl streetians. Together, we form a much stronger force to traunce the other colleges! Mwohahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    exactly!
    now your talking! Us Turl Streetians shall be the fear of all the other colleges!
    bow down to us!!! :p:
    mwahaaahhaa!!!

ReputationRep:
    definately a motion to be raised with the student council when we arrive- a formal alliance between the JCRs. We must exclude brasenose, however. Evil squatters, building on our land, indeed, how dare they. Someone from lincoln put brasenose for sale on ebay actually.

ReputationRep:
    definately a motion to be raised with the student council when we arrive- a formal alliance between the JCRs. We must exclude brasenose, however. Evil squatters, building on our land, indeed, how dare they. Someone from lincoln put brasenose for sale on ebay actually.
    i second that idea!
    the cheek of brasenose! they should get there own land! :adore: or at least bow down to their Lincoln masters!...and soon to be Turl Street alliance! :adore:

hehe we have it all planned out!

Right. So where will the Turl Street Massiv invade first?

ReputationRep:
    ermm....we haven't quite got to that part yet....give us time :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, let us turlstreetians go forth and pillage. (wooo Lincoln baby). WOoOoOoOoOoOo

ReputationRep:
    hehe...theres no stopping us!

Can we burn Brasenose?

Please?

ReputationRep:
    Only if it gives off a bacon-like smell as it grills...

ReputationRep:
    Where do us Wadhamites fit into all of this?

ReputationRep:
    ....Turl Street Alliance meeting in progress folks! it begins!....and we aint even there yet :p:

dont think the people who have got offers from brasenose will be to happy with your suggestion ....but maybe people rejected from there would have a different view...

--------------

(Original post by che_guevara)
    Where do us Wadhamites fit into all of this?
    hmmm.....not sure lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    in love with Jesus! (college!)
    Hahaha, at leats now you can tell people, "I'm with Jesus" *in dreamy voice*. Or even better, "I do my best work in the bowles of Jesus"

Yeh im fairly pro Wadam (at the moment), got 2 mates applying there (if they don't get in we'll just have to burn it down...)

ReputationRep:
    Dude, chill, come over to Wadham and we'll have a party...hippy style

ReputationRep:
    As in free love? I dunno, you think its free, but often there is small print and then things just go downhill.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.