Turn on thread page Beta

3 weeks too soon? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, I'm 17 and have been with my boyfriend for just over 3 weeks and I was friends with him for 3/4 months before we went out. I feel like I know him really well. I slep with him the other day and it was my first time. I'm now worried that 3 weeks is too soon. What do you all think?
    There isn't a set time limit on these things. It's just whatever you feel comfortable and right with. At the end of the day you are the only one who needs to feel right about this. Doesn't matter how soon or not any of us ppl would sleep with someone else. This is a personal decision and we can't judge a relationship that we know nothing about. How do you feel about the relationship? If you're happy with it then stop worrying over something to which there is no right or wrong answer and just enjoy yourself. Oh and protected sex is a good thing for both of you..as I'm sure you know!

ReputationRep:
    My friend did the same as you (lost her virginity at the same time after being with him for 3 weeks, known him for ages before ) and didnt tell any of us for ages because she thought we'd think badly of her! But they're still together more than a year on and really happy. Its ok as long as you're happy with the decision you made theres no reason to worry about other peoples opinions!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.