The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't eat much bread its pointless. Its basicaly animal fat, loads of salt and a bit of flower.
Reply 2
I like bread but bread as in wholegrain rolls a much healthier option and I love it but I hate bread as toast don't ask me why I just do xxxxxxxx
Reply 3
I like bread, especially baguettes.
Reply 4
I like rice cakes best
Reply 5
read really tends to bloat people. its also surprising ly high in fat. i gave it up in favour of oats and lost loads of weight
I like the thick-crusted bread from the bakers best - shame it is sooo fattening!! :redface:
Reply 7
shinytoy
read really tends to bloat people. its also surprising ly high in fat. i gave it up in favour of oats and lost loads of weight

I eat grapes instead of toast and I don't get hungry as quickly in the mornings now.

--------------

Nixta
I like the thick-crusted bread from the bakers best - shame it is sooo fattening!! :redface:

And stupidly high in salt, a single small barm cake can contain 1 gram salt! I don't know why bread is considered healthy.
Reply 8
I like brown regular bread, white french sticks and white crusty rolls :biggrin:
I'm concerned as to why the subject is capitalized. But yes; yes I do like it.
Reply 10
bread ftw.

without bread, i would be a hungry boi
Reply 11
Bread is good.
Reply 12
cant beat a good soda bread. shame its hard to get on the mainland and its often some crappy local rip off :biggrin:
Wholegrain, granary, baguette, bagel or white bloomer (I love Greggs' sandwiches)
i like italian herbs & cheese from subway. i duno what they do to the "bread" to make it so good, and i probably dont wanna know...
Reply 15
yes, french breed, especially a sandwich!
Reply 16
I've already made a whole meal of a thread like this on here before.
i like normal brown bread
Reply 18
soda bread is gorgeous... i love a good farl in my occassional fry up :biggrin:
Reply 19
I rarely eat bread, but I put it through the checkouts soo much and that's the one thing that I actually wanna eat when I put it through :eek: has to be nice crusty bread though :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending