Can you wear socks with pumps? Watch

Blackadder
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Of course you can - we'll try not to shoot you for 'a crime against fashion'. :rolleyes: Really; no one will care.
beff...
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
as long as you don't wear white socks in black shoes all will be fine!! black socks would look fine with any colour, except maybe brownn
Blackadder
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by beth_geog)
as long as you don't wear white socks in black shoes all will be fine!! black socks would look fine with any colour, except maybe brownn
Yes, because if you don't your head will explode.
beff...
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Blackadder)
Yes, because if you don't your head will explode.
it certainly will :rolleyes:

lol ok i got carried away, sorry a girl at my school does it and it jst looks v odd
girlgerms
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My brother does it, and his trousers are too short. I said "Sam, you look like John Travolta."

I have socks and pumps on now. I was just a bit too cold & I'm recovering from illness.
Blackadder
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by girlgerms)
My brother does it, and his trousers are too short. I said "Sam, you look like John Travolta."
Surely that's a good thing
Jingaling
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I always wear sock with my pumps. It's winter! Brrr. But not white ones. Usually black or stripy ones. I hate having chilly feet.
girlgerms
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Blackadder)
Surely that's a good thing
If only he was as nimble with his feet!
rosetinted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of socks with pumps when people try and wear short socks or hide the fact they are wearing them by wearing flesh tone weird socks. I'd say wear bright socks with black pumps, or stripey..go for a bit of fun and colour. My friend wears knee high stripey socks with her black pumps and a black skirt and it looks surprisingly good. I'd say experiment and see what you like!
girlgerms
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rosetinted)
My friend wears knee high stripey socks with her black pumps and a black skirt and it looks surprisingly good. I'd say experiment and see what you like!
Again, phobia from my 13 year old 'alternative cliche' phase... one day, I will face the fear.
DamnBuster
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No one will care. Honestly!
rosetinted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well think once you hit 20 and you're at uni you forget to care if people think you're cliched.

I personally could puke over half the stuff she wears. Socks & pumps are relatively inoffensive!! It's the f**king tutu I can't deal with!!
dogtanian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Stripey, spotty or patterned socks, so socks that clearly weren't meant to go with anything, look alright with pumps and trousers.
girlgerms
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rosetinted)
Well think once you hit 20 and you're at uni you forget to care if people think you're cliched.

I personally could puke over half the stuff she wears. Socks & pumps are relatively inoffensive!! It's the f**king tutu I can't deal with!!
Oh God! Tutus! I was contemplating getting some synthetic dreads (until I realised my budget did not quite stretch to that) and all the girls in the photos have the most delightful frilly gothique/cyber goth attire... yes, including tutus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (134)
27.29%
No (357)
72.71%

Watched Threads