The Student Room Group

Most scandalous student-teacher relationships that have happended at your school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Let's face it, Male teacher on Female student, no.

Female teacher on Male student: Student is a fudging legend.
Reply 81
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/5022383/Music-teacher-jailed-for-affair-with-pupil.html

This happened at my school a couple of years ago when I was there... we were told not to speak to reporters and it was a really weird atmosphere, we're a private school so I don't think the headteacher wanted to admit what had happened!

The teacher's daughter was in the same year as the girl he had an affair with as well... Nasty
Reply 82
Original post by viksta1000
A maths teacher was supposedly 'tutoring' a student in AS Maths...when in actual fact, he was teaching her AS Physics....suspicious :holmes:

LOL.
Reply 83
How come when a girl has sex with her male teacher she is branded a slut and its completely and morally wrong, but if a guy gets head from his maths teacher he is deemed a "lad"?
One of my best friends (while we were at school, we're no longer in contact) had an affair with our married PE teacher (who was not the best looking by any means) and then proceeded to show me everywhere in school that they'd 'done it.' He was jailed for 5 years but got out after 2 and a half. And he is now back with his wife.. strange lady.
Let's see

A physiology teacher gave a guy her drug dealers number after discussing how they both like to smoke a joint on a Friday

A business teacher who told the boys in her class shed where something sexy to the revision afterschool if they promised to come, she ended up wearing a see through blouse

The biology teach who's Facebook profile picture was her holding a dildo

The gay chemistry teacher who regually goes for nights out with students, he's a lad though!
Reply 86
i remember back in the day in my school a girl in year 10 was getting pounded by my P.E teacher for months, in the end she fell pregnant decided to keep it and gave birth to a downs syndrome child. the techer however quit before it came out and got promoted to teaching in a american school in dubai and left 1 month before she decided to come clean about it by then he was half way across the world living the dream.

for more of my golden advice just qoute me.
Reply 87
I don't have student-teacher but one of the geography teachers had an affair on a school trip with head of french and then left his wife and their daughter for her. The ICT also got caught having an affair with the ICT technician in the storage cupboard.
Reply 88
Our music teacher was going out with a former pupil and there were always rumours about him going about. Someone spray painted "pervert" on his car.
my physics teacher went out with this one girl in 6th form in the year above me- would buy her expensive louis V bags and give her £200+ to spend on her hair and drop her home and stuff... she left last year to go uni so what does the perv do... move onto another 6th former. this one's 2 years younger than me and he pretty much does the same thing.
joke is, he tries it on with sooo many other girls- tried it once with me and i told him what he does is wrong and i wasnt gonna be a part of it. he's tried with a few other girls i know and been rejected aswell loool
Reply 90
Ah our school seems pretty tame about that kinda stuff compared with all these scandals! Most of our relationship gossip regarding teachers is actually teacher-teacher affairs and whatnot, the kids in my year rub their hands with glee when a snippet of staffroom gossip gets out xD
Original post by Subcutaneous
Yeah one of our spanish teachers , miss montoya had an affair with my friend jonah..got pregnant, fell in love and they got married at gretna green.

She eventually was arrested and sent down..rumour has it they're still together though.

#wishmyschoolwaslikewaterloodroad

This made me laugh too much.
Reply 92
There were those "OMG I asked that teacher for help and he looked at me, what a paedophile".

Other than that none.
15 year old lad had a sexual relationship with my A Level RE teacher. She got sent down for 32 months in 2009. :/
Original post by affinity89
15 year old lad had a sexual relationship with my A Level RE teacher. She got sent down for 32 months in 2009. :/

With a 15 year old ? oh come on.. I bet he was stick and bones at that age.
She totally deserved it...
Reply 95
I really want to hear what teachers think of this thread... :colone:
Reply 96
I feel incredibly sorry for the girls in these stories. The scandals with women, they're usually young and pretty at least. The blokes are all at least 40-50 and long past it, if they ever had it.
You have to wonder why they go for it? Attention? Low self-esteem? When you think about it, it gets really depressing. Especially when the people involved are married, have kids etc and throw it all away.

I wanted to be a teacher but I thought I'd just be asking for trouble these days. I can't shout or be aggressive so the only way I'd teach is being friendly. One accusation and your career is ****ed. So it's kind of an ex-want now.
Reply 97
Original post by Magsam
I feel incredibly sorry for the girls in these stories. The scandals with women, they're usually young and pretty at least. The blokes are all at least 40-50 and long past it, if they ever had it.
You have to wonder why they go for it? Attention? Low self-esteem? When you think about it, it gets really depressing. Especially when the people involved are married, have kids etc and throw it all away.

I wanted to be a teacher but I thought I'd just be asking for trouble these days. I can't shout or be aggressive so the only way I'd teach is being friendly. One accusation and your career is ****ed. So it's kind of an ex-want now.

Hey, don't let these stories put you off! You can be fair but friendly at the same time without moving too close. You should be able to tell the difference between what is acceptable and what is inappropriate.
Original post by ibysaiyan
With a 15 year old ? oh come on.. I bet he was stick and bones at that age.
She totally deserved it...

I don't really understand you mean by 'stick and bones at that age'. I don't think he was forced into anything. The trial didn't suggest any force regarding their sexual relations. However, the teacher did abuse her position of trust and should have acted in accordance with her position, so I agreed with her sentence.
Reply 99
Original post by DisconcertingWink1
South Park has the floor:

What on earth does that have anything to do with student-teacher relationships? Get off my thread :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest