Does Pc Work In Favour Of Islam And Muslims, How And Why?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mughal
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HERE IS WHAT I THINK.

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=74101
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mughal)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HERE IS WHAT I THINK.

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=74101
Do you have to be so "single issue" all the time? Can't you talk about anything other than Islam?
Lord Hutton
Report 17 years ago
Political Correctness would love:

An Asian Muslim woman who's disabled, pregnant and gets easily offended by the British flag.

Political Correctness would hate:

A healthy, White Christian male with old fashioned values, someone who loves the British flag.

Picking out racists has become a modern day witch hunt. Even people who aren't racist are getting penalised for small insignificant comments that meant no harm. It seems that PC is favour of Muslims and other ethnic minorities - perhaps because of the way they were mistreated and abused in the past. The real question is: Is PC a good thing?
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hutton)
Political Correctness would love:

An Asian Muslim woman who's disabled, pregnant and gets easily offended by the British flag.

Political Correctness would hate:

A healthy, White Christian male with old fashioned values, someone who loves the British flag.

Picking out racists has become a modern day witch hunt. Even people who aren't racist are getting penalised for small insignificant comments that meant no harm. It seems that PC is favour of Muslims and other ethnic minorities - perhaps because of the way they were mistreated and abused in the past. The real question is: Is PC a good thing?
No. It's *******s.
Mughal
Howard,

Greetings dear friend.

you wrote and I quote,

"Do you have to be so "single issue" all the time? Can't you talk about anything other than Islam?".

My response,

Can you find anything that has nothing to do with islam as per muslim claim?

And yes, when you do, kindly let me know. I will be waiting. If you are muslim than that is clear to you already that islam is comprehensive way of life in which one is not free to think for oneself for Allah has decided everything for you, but if you are not then knowing about true islam is as important as your life. Because if such people gain political upper hand destruction of the rest of the ideologies and their followers is inevitable.

So read the quran, the hadith and the fiqh and ask muslims about islam. Do you care that people should not be persecuted for their beliefs? What do you know about plight of apostates of islam? Talking about islam is therefore highly important regardless what I think. If you are not prepared to speak for people like myself, I wonder if you would change your views if it were you in my shoes looking over your shoulders all the time. Yes, you have guessed it, I am a muslim apostate who could be killed at any time provided any such muslim becomes aware of my ID etc etc.

When your life is on the knife edge, I will see if you have more important things to talk about.

I will be waiting your reply. I hope you understand islam the way I do so that you could see the dangers I am facing and trying to forewarn others.

Regards and best wishes with love from Mughal at

http://www.religionandsecularism3.gq...ite_links.html
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hutton)
The real question is: Is PC a good thing?
Of course PC is a good thing, there are a lot of things that you can do with a PC, the problem is in the people no in the computers.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mughal)
Howard,

Greetings dear friend.

you wrote and I quote,

"Do you have to be so "single issue" all the time? Can't you talk about anything other than Islam?".
I think that a couple of us are getting tired of islam threads, is this a religion forum or what?
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Of course PC is a good thing, there are a lot of things that you can do with a PC, the problem is in the people no in the computers.

well done for hijacking the question so effectively, i commend you!

xxx
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
I think that a couple of us are getting tired of islam threads, is this a religion forum or what?
There could be a religion and philosophy subforum...
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lilmissnaughty)
well done for hijacking the question so effectively, i commend you!

xxx
Thanks

:cool:
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
There could be a religion and philosophy subforum...
There could be but I think that I'm not the only one who's tired of reading 'YOU MUST JOIN THE ISLAM NOW BECAUSE ANYTHING ELSE IS WRONG AND IF YOU DON'T DO IT YOU WILL GO TO HELL'...
Hades
Report 17 years ago
That isn't what he is saying. Read the post, before you go off on one.
wiffmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Without sounding offensive, there are loads of these Muslim threads, and just because you obviously favor Muslim beliefs, that's no reason to force your beliefs on other people with very repetative threads.

You have your ideas, I have mine, but this really isn't the place to discuss such a tired old topic.
Mughal
For muslims who do not like discussing islam on this forum, I know why you do not like discussing islam on this forum because you know it would be laid bear and there is nothing you can do to shut the critics otherwise if you do not like any thread, you just ignore it, do you not? Or is it that anything you do not like discussing should not be allowed just because it matters to others an not to you? Do you participate in each and every thread here that anyone posts or are just lookinbg for excuses that do not work?

For my nonmuslim friends,

why not find out about islam from young muslims of UK?

http://forum.ymuk.net/showthread.php?threadid=6348

Why not go to muslim forums and see how strictly they are controlled by their admins, hardly allowing any worth while criticism of islam?

Also see what ex-muslims are up against what they have to say by visiting their forum.

http://www.faithfreedom.org etc

Regards and all the best.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (57)
4.73%
Uncertainty around my education (185)
15.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (133)
11.04%
Lack of purpose or motivation (172)
14.27%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (52)
4.32%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.64%
Loneliness (103)
8.55%
Financial worries (40)
3.32%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (57)
4.73%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.65%
Lack of real life entertainment (65)
5.39%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (107)
8.88%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (110)
9.13%

Watched Threads