The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Idk how long Rick was down for in the house but anyone feel a little frustrated with his quick recovery without help or treatment considering his near death beating by the governor.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I really love the series but last night's episode was boring.
Just watching it now, where Daryl and Beth hide in the boot..big boot was my first thought..why doesn't she turn off the torch in the bar..waste of battery.

Practical me also thinks - why hasn't any of the guys need to shave and have such neat short stubble or goatee and not a full on beard by now. Or not seen to have had a haircut with any of the guy (& girls) characters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
So Morgan is coming back at some point. I'm hoping soon.
One of the best episodes in a while that one. :smile:
Reply 1985
Great episode. Best since it's return.
Original post by Yawn11
Great episode. Best since it's return.

Really? I must admit that I want to know what will happen to Daryl & Beth however, nothing else interested me today.
Reply 1987
Soooo I just finished 304 and now I don't know quite what to do with my life so I thought I'd come on TSR and then I saw this thread and it was clearly a sign to come and get a virtual hug from those who understand and wow just no why did I decide to pick up twd from where I left off 'years' ago?! Terrible idea now I'll never stop crying (minor hyperbole). Ugh.
Reply 1988
Original post by King Leonidas
Really? I must admit that I want to know what will happen to Daryl & Beth however, nothing else interested me today.

If any ep has you wanting to know what's next, it's usually good.

I do feel sorry Beth and Daryl, ripped apart just as they built a tighter bond.
Was that an "Oh, I want you on top of me" or an "Oh, you creepy old redneck"?
Original post by Yawn11

I suppose, I hope they find each other by the end of this season though. Also where do you think the train tracks are leading too?

Original post by Mockery
Was that an "Oh, I want you on top of me" or an "Oh, you creepy old redneck"?

My sister loved that scene, she thinks that they are going to hook up eventually.
Think that physcho's sister kid is gonna die next ep.. the preview to the episode made it kinda blato
Thought Daryl and Beth were gonna ****. Then thought Daryl was gonna die. Neither of those things happened and I was therefore left disappointed with another filler episode.
Spoiler disclaimers please!! I'm not at this point yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Spoiler disclaimers please!! I'm not at this point yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't click on this thread until you are then, seems pointless to be in here if you don't want to know what has happened:tongue:
Agree that that was the best episode since the return, by quite a long way.
Reply 1996
Original post by Yawn11

Daryl is a complete joke though. They ruined a likeable character by making him too relatable and too good. As for Beth she's delusional if she thinks she can sing her way out of every mess. The bitch better die soon.

Sasha is my favourite this far but she really let me down when she decided to go to the sanctuary.
Few episodes behind everyone else, still think I'm only hate-watching it at this point.

It's dreadful, let's be honest.
Reply 1998
I agree Stylo. It used to be that i'd get excited for TWD, now it's like a chore to watch the next Ep...
Original post by King Leonidas
Don't click on this thread until you are then, seems pointless to be in here if you don't want to know what has happened:tongue:

I just ask to do the actual spoilers in drop down spoilers please. I'm not far behind but just for others a little further behind than I.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest