The Student Room Group

Am I short at 5 foot 7?

I am a guy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Compared to a midget no, compared to Shaq, yes.
Reply 2
I believe the UK national average is 5'7". Make of that what you will.
Original post by Scaudwell
I believe the UK national average is 5'7". Make of that what you will.

For men it's 5'9" I think,

But that's unimportant. You may be slightly below average but don't fret as many girls I know prefer shorter men :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah but don't let it consume your life, i know of a few people who are actually shorter than you who have pulled quite a few nice girls.
If you're fully grown, slightly. But I've seen plenty of shorter guys. :P
Reply 6
The majority will say yes on here as obviously they're all 6'+

In real life though, you should be fine, it's about average so you're not too tall or too small.
Reply 7
Haha...of course you are short mate. This is the internet, every guy is 6'2" at least. You bloody midget!
Reply 8
james mcavoy is 5'7..and he pulled angelina and is quite a handsome fellow, don't let height defeat yo swagger.
Original post by usernametsr
I am a guy

I'm a 16 year old guy, and I'm about 5 foot 6 to five foot 7. I wouldn't know about your age, so I can't really judge. 5 foot 7 is pretty average, even for an adult. I wouldn't want to be TOO tall.
5'7'' short? perhaps, yes.

5'7'' something to worry about/ a reason to not attract women = absolutely not.
Original post by usernametsr
I am a guy

I'm a 21 year old guy, and am the same height. Have been for several years tbh. Yea, it is below average (translated = 'short') but don't worry about it. In terms of girls, I'm engaged to me married, so no problems there.

Relax man!!!
Yeah it's short. I'm 5'7" as well.
Reply 13
Yes for a boy but i have seen boys who are far shorter so i think you could get away with being average.Most girls are under that height so it should not be too much of a problem.
Hasn't harmed the Barcelona midfield.
Reply 15
Damn, I'm 5"6 at 17. You think I can make 5"7 ?

You think you've got problems? Try being 5'3". :rolleyes:
Original post by RedDevilThing
You think you've got problems? Try being 5'3". :rolleyes:

I'm 5'7 and I'm a girl so you might be underaverage if you're a boy. It's not RIDICULOUSLY short.
I think, if female average height is 5'4, and male everage height is 5'9, 5'7 for a male is the equivalent to 5'2 for a female?
5'7 isn't too short though, Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller are that height.
Reply 19
yes you are a little on the short side. I'd say the male average (18+) is around 5 foot ten.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending