Your wedding song

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
...along the same lines as the 'funeral song' thread, but a bit more upbeat.

If you were to get married, what would you want the first and last songs at your reception to be?

I'd have 'You're all I need to get by' (Aretha Franklin) to start and
'That Ole Devil Called Love' (Nat King Cole) to end with. I know they're old. I have no excuses, I just like them.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)

If you were to get married, what would you want the first and last songs at your reception to be?

'That Ole Devil Called Love' (Nat King Cole) to end with. I know they're old. I have no excuses, I just like them.
Well, it already happened but I had like to listen 'I was made for loving you' by Kiss (I know is a lame song but it's perfect for the event hehe).
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)

Not really into the love songs sorta thing....they only song i know that i like is that aerosmith song off ther album nine lives....the armageddon song! But i dont gotta worry bout that cause marriage....a long time yet!!
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Not really into the love songs sorta thing....they only song i know that i like is that aerosmith song off ther album nine lives....the armageddon song! But i dont gotta worry bout that cause marriage....a long time yet!!
That song isn't in nine lives, is in the soundtrack of the movie.

(I don't wanna miss a thing).
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i'd just dig through my sisters MASSIVE collection of CD's till i find something romantic.
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
That song isn't in nine lives, is in the soundtrack of the movie.
Yeah i know its in the soundtrack obviously lol but a mate said that the song was on nine lives.....but it doesn't really matter does it???
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Yeah i know its in the soundtrack obviously lol but a mate said that the song was on nine lives.....but it doesn't really matter does it???
Maybe if you try to play it from that cd and you don't find it hehe.
:cool:
Belacqua
Report 18 years ago
'Tie me kangaroo down, sport' by Rolf Harris.
'YMCA', Village People.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (24)
29.63%
Take a gap year (14)
17.28%
Resit my exams (20)
24.69%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (11)
13.58%
I don't know yet (9)
11.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
3.7%

Watched Threads