Getting Paid

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
woody
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I have got a raise for being 18 and I now get the huge sum of £3.80!
How much do other people get?
The_Barman
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by woody)
I have got a raise for being 18 and I now get the huge sum of £3.80!
How much do other people get?
Well i get £5.50 but i work in 4 star hotel bar....sound like slave labour mate
picju96
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Used to get £6.25 in a tea shop on sundays
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by picju96)
Used to get £6.25 in a tea shop on sundays
i get £4.23 as a waitress!
sassy_j
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i get £5.23 in mars and sparks
miss perfect
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
i get £4.23 as a waitress!
kita where are you?
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
kita where are you?
In the IT rooms, doing .... my ICT coursework... and PE homework..
sassy_j
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
is that you preeta?
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
is that you preeta?
yeah it is, howd u guess lol
sassy_j
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
lol, i dnt know i just guessed
miss perfect
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
yeah it is, howd u guess lol
haha. hello both of you. i was wondering why you hadnt come down yet. i was sitting here all on my lonesome till kay came along.
woody
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I need to get a new job eh?
I agree
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
haha. hello both of you. i was wondering why you hadnt come down yet. i was sitting here all on my lonesome till kay came along.
awww dear. I gotta write sum notes. Preet, IVE BEEN REFERRED
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by woody)
I need to get a new job eh?
I agree
Yeah, for that amount of money!! Im thinking of getting a new job, the management are *******s to us, excuse my language. They dont care about their staff at all.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
£13.23ph

kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
£13.23ph

woooooooooooooooooooah where do you work?!!?!? Lemme work there!
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
£13.23ph

*goes green with envy*

i work at sainsburys...so earn roughly what the thread starter gets....slave wage
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
woooooooooooooooooooah where do you work?!!?!? Lemme work there!
I work at a uni - it's a proper groan up graduate job so it should be quite well paid...and I spent 9 months temping on £6.50ph before I managed to land this.

Plus it's boosted by the rediculous amount of paid leave I get (30 days holiday + 6 work closure days + bank holidays - my temping job had 20 days including bank holidays)
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
1350 euros/month ... :mad:
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
£13.23ph

GRrrrrrrr......*fit of jealous rage lol*
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
15.79%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (5)
26.32%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
5.26%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
15.79%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
26.32%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
5.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5.26%

Watched Threads