repaginating

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
i have done abolutly laods of wokr on my laptop. now i cant work as it adds up to 10,000 pages on to the document, when i press esc it says its repaginating, no matter what i do it wont stop. and i havnt got time to start again
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i have done abolutly laods of wokr on my laptop. now i cant work as it adds up to 10,000 pages on to the document, when i press esc it says its repaginating, no matter what i do it wont stop. and i havnt got time to start again
erm...what does that mean then??? lol i do ICT and still dont understand computers!
loftx
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Word is notioiously bad at working with long (over 2000 pages or so) documents. There is nothing you can do really except wait and try and split the document up into smaller sections or open it in another wordprocessor.
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Word is notioiously bad at working with long (over 2000 pages or so) documents. There is nothing you can do really except wait and try and split the document up into smaller sections or open it in another wordprocessor.
Or work less...
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads