Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to use Rimmel pencil, but I found it irritated my eyes quite a lot. I used no7 from Boots for a while, but it was too hard!
    Now I use Revlon, it's brilliant - stays on really well, is just the right hardness and a really long pencil so it lasts for aaaaaages.
    The best liquid liner I've found is the Bourjois one - really precise.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite brand for eyeliner is 'Australis', it doesn't smudge as much as the others and it's really cheap too at like $7 each :p: I suppose you guys don't get this brand up there, but... think of it as something to consider if any of you ladies decide to visit Oz anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    Avon Glimmerstick

Thats absolutely brilliant, I swear by it!

ReputationRep:
    MAC do AMAZING eyeliners (as well as just about every other make-up product!)!

ReputationRep:
    Use black eyebrow pencil...its softer. I use Kiko - it's amazing

ReputationRep:
    I use No7 eyeliner - seems to work a treat

ReputationRep:
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: black eyeshadow and a brush.

Of the many, many eyeliners I've tried, this is the only thing that doesn't result in me looking like a panda in a couple of hours. It's dead easy to put on, and once there it stays there dammit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clockworkapples)
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: black eyeshadow and a brush.

Of the many, many eyeliners I've tried, this is the only thing that doesn't result in me looking like a panda in a couple of hours. It's dead easy to put on, and once there it stays there dammit.
    how do you do it though?

ReputationRep:
    I wear miss sporty sometimes, and i have really sensitive eyes/ wear contact lenses. It's better than every other eyeliner I've ever tried - most of them just dissolve on my eyes or smudge. And it's really cheap!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.