Christmas Lights Watch

Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol - well, I put it on my computer today in IT - teacher saw it and made the entire class watch it.
What is the tune though?
MrColin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Hmm you said 'best' one wins a prize, not 'most chavvy' one wins a prize!

By the way, regarding number C (yes, I know C is not a number), the track is Wizards in Winter by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. They do rock versions of classical pieces.
I think they sound wicked! thanks for the info! i may have to go search and download!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think some lights are good (we have a set of lights in the window, nothing too garish or anything), but i think most of it is just about one-upmanship, trying to be bigger, brighter etc, and are just hideous...
Scubar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You should see some of the places down here, one little village, in the middle of nowhere, there is one house where you can't drive past safely because of the glare, the garden is unsafe, you could fall over and die

I've come to the conclusion that Christmas is not an epilepsy friendly holiday
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Scubar)
You should see some of the places down here, one little village, in the middle of nowhere, there is one house where you can't drive past safely because of the glare, the garden is unsafe, you could fall over and die

I've come to the conclusion that Christmas is not an epilepsy friendly holiday
HOw very un politically correct you are being!

It sound much like the road that i go down, the whole area is like a tacky blackpool (blackpool isnt tacky NO WAY) It really is dispicable some of these horendous things.

Today i saw a beutufil HUGE blow up winnie the poo sat on a hunny pot! i mean outside a house how tacky is that!
PinkPigeon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What confuses me is these people's houses are quite often in pretty poor condition, suggesting they haven't got an awful lot of money so why spend so much on flashing lights for a month of the year? (I'm not trying to generalise but it's difficult not to when talking about this!)
Lykabelle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
This one wins the prize...

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv
omg hilarious! :toofunny:
princesswiz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i like the pretty iceicle lights... does anyone else? ? ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.36%
No - I got the required grades (124)
56.88%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (30)
13.76%

Watched Threads