Turn on thread page Beta

Girls cars / Lads cars watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I always think Fiesta's are boys cars, girls always seem to prefer the 206 or the Ka. My mate has a 206 though, but it is the GTI version still looks girly though despite its 140bhp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I always think Fiesta's are boys cars, girls always seem to prefer the 206 or the Ka. My mate has a 206 though, but it is the GTI version still looks girly though despite its 140bhp.
    Agreed, French cars in general always look really girly to me.

ReputationRep:
    I had a tf which I got told was a girly car, but as god as my witness, I've never had more of a babe magnet of a car, so not too bothered!

ReputationRep:
    Manliest: Fiat 500.

Girliest: Fiat 500.

End of discussion.

ReputationRep:
    all small cars are gay.

ReputationRep:
    such such thing as boy cars and girl cars

hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Most modern small cars seem to have feminine styling compared to the more aggressive blockiness of the late 80s early 90s cars (mk2 Golf GTi=god of small cars). But what do i know? I have a k reg mini and my mate assures me that classic minis are women's cars... pillock

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.