The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography - too easy....?

Feeling a little panicked....

I thought I answered all the Geography questions okay, and went through the paper a couple of times... but I did in 45min:s-smilie:. Lots of other people seemed to have finished early as well, but I was wondering how everyone else found it. Was it just me, or was it really easy?

I feel like I forgot to turn over the page and missed a 10 mark question or something!:biggrin:
Reply 1
I haven't sat my Geography exams yet for this year, but the one I did last year I remember to have completed pretty quick. Tbh, I think some people are just naturally quicker at exams than others.
Reply 2
Haven't done ours yet, we have both exams next week. My class didn't do particularly well in our mocks - I'm struggling a bit. It's also annoying how there's a lack of past papers due to the new syllabus - if anyone knows where there is some do you mind sharing the link?
I haven't sat my paper this year, but I remember for last year, I was writing untill the very last minute and had to cram about 2 pages i think it was into the last 5. That's not to say it was difficult though, I just rarely ever finish before the time for most exams except for language and maths - and they are generally my poorest so go figure :biggrin:
Reply 4
I did the geog gcse last year. Finished early and got a C. Which was better than the D I got in my mock :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending