easy cash?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Tell ya what i'll have a long, hard think bout it and get back to ya....howz that sound lol???
Wonderful, wonderful. Valdes will be happy.
Spc_K
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)

Work in bars, Casher jobs anywhere or what some ppl are talking about on here....sell urself! (lol only kidding bout no3)
Yea, a load of my friends only work in bars, it's much better that way... none of this silly risk like selling people eighths or ounces.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Spc_K)
Yea, a load of my friends only work in bars, it's much better that way... none of this silly risk like selling people eighths or ounces.
yes drug dealing is an option, but you need a lump sum and contacts/networks to start
Spc_K
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
but you need a lump sum and contacts/networks to start
? What were you doing during school ?

=Oh no, i've wasted my life= *boom*
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
yes drug dealing is an option, but you need a lump sum and contacts/networks to start
It aint worth it!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (41)
28.28%
Take a gap year (23)
15.86%
Resit my exams (40)
27.59%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.1%
I don't know yet (16)
11.03%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.14%

Watched Threads