janet jackson

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
did anyone see the janet jackson so called scandal at the superbowl on sunday. what do people think of her, I think that she is well fit. comments please
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by malledo)
did anyone see the janet jackson so called scandal at the superbowl on sunday. what do people think of her, I think that she is well fit. comments please
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Ditto.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Did you look at her face...?
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Did you look at her face...?
wot do you mean
Trousers
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
wot do you mean
Well, each to their own and everything, but she's a bit of a dog, isn't she? Or were you just staring at her ... other features?
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
thats such *******s how they sissy boy justin timberlake pretends it was a mistake 'oh it was a wardrobe malfunction. Maybe the tv network didn't know about it but they definitely planned it. Wtf else would he be doing reaching over and ripping her clothes off? And why else would she have that big stupid thing over her tit?
Trousers
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
thats such *******s how they sissy boy justin timberlake pretends it was a mistake 'oh it was a wardrobe malfunction. Maybe the tv network didn't know about it but they definitely planned it. Wtf else would he be doing reaching over and ripping her clothes off? And why else would she have that big stupid thing over her tit?
Indeed. Also, she's got a single coming out on Monday. And she's starting to look like her brother.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
28.17%
Take a gap year (22)
15.49%
Resit my exams (40)
28.17%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.38%
I don't know yet (15)
10.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.23%

Watched Threads