Watch
This discussion is closed.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
grrr yesterday was unbelievable....

at break they started by closing the main computer room (where most students go) for no reason, they would not give us a reason at all

then me and my friend chris (kyuuki on here, doesnt post much anymore) go to the computer room upstairs, we manage to put our passwords in when a teacher appears to lock it up as well....

chris goes mad at this point calling her the "evilest person i know" etc etc

we then go and find a spare classroom to sit/talk/study in. we are about to open a door when the teacher runs up to us and closes the door and locks it, and every other classroom!

even the common room was locked up. the only rooms open were the quiet room (and they got annoyed when ppl were chatting) and the art room.

grrrr....evil scum....anyone pissed off with their college/sixth forms evil rules/techniques?
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
grrrr....evil scum....anyone pissed off with their college/sixth forms evil rules/techniques?
Yes, they won't let me wear much jewellery.
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)

Mine wasn't that bad, people got sent home all the while for not adhering to the dress code. When we had a new Principal he liked having his photo taken looking down at the camera, just like Mussolini....

We didn't have a common room or anything so that was rubbish. The head of sixth form was cool though, but the vice-principals were not.
MattG
Rep:
?
god i've just fended off another attack of being thrown out

"im doing work" if anyone asks....
Spc_K
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
that's harsh... but i spent too much time in the art room, so i wouldn't mind your situation... but we had tv, vcr, PC (un networked uncontrolled... you could have ANYTHING on there) etc in the art room... and only a few people were allowed there (technically) those who did art and we had so much stuff to play with.. i even tried painiting with a drill once... only once.

but on topic we were told "This school is not a democracy" when we said "How the hell can you do that, are some kind of dictatorship?" and this was from the deputy head dude.
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My sixth form in my school was great and I had alot of fun
Spc_K
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
MWahahhaa LOL!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
grrr yesterday was unbelievable....

at break they started by closing the main computer room (where most students go) for no reason, they would not give us a reason at all

then me and my friend chris (kyuuki on here, doesnt post much anymore) go to the computer room upstairs, we manage to put our passwords in when a teacher appears to lock it up as well....

chris goes mad at this point calling her the "evilest person i know" etc etc

we then go and find a spare classroom to sit/talk/study in. we are about to open a door when the teacher runs up to us and closes the door and locks it, and every other classroom!

even the common room was locked up. the only rooms open were the quiet room (and they got annoyed when ppl were chatting) and the art room.

I HATE my 6th form!!! it seems like my photography teacher has a massive grudge against me!! i got my report yesterday, and eventho im in line for a grade B (which i dont think is bad) my report was the worst in the class regardless of the fact that im one of the better workers!!! i want to die today, its really not good
Tnacilppa
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Our VIth form is actually worse than a dicatatorship. Our headmaster has an IQ which is only in double figures. He asks us the school rules (co he doesn't know them) and is making all these changes to what was a perfectly good school.

The depressing thing is that we can all see that the school is getting ****, but no-one can really do anything about it! :mad:

Adam
Spc_K
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oh my god, you had such a gift... some one up there likes you... i mean think what you could accomplish... a puppet school... oh good god and gracious why did i not have this opportunity... why was my headmaster wise?!
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Our sixth form effectivly shuts down whenver there is an exam on. The common room closes, the study room is used for the exam, there are lessons in the other main rooms, the ICT room is full of people and of course you can't eat or drink (doesn't stop them), the library has guest speakers in from the open church every other day, so we mostly go to tescos. About three times a day.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My school was like that, the computer room in the sixth form centre always got locked because people were either playkng games or mucking about on the wheelie chairs...

My head fo sixth for was actually alright, we got on with him well, just he didn;t like being taken advantage of. He got into the habit of locking all the doors, while there were people in the common room, and refusing to let anyone out until it was clean and tidy (but everyone just went out the windows instead). Either that or if it had been left in a mes the night before, he'd lock everybody out. It was never like that when we were in lower sixth, didn;t get locled in or out once, but as soon as the year below us became lower sixth that it started happening, so it's their fault!
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
God, I'm not looking forwards to next years lower sixth. This year few enough stayed on for upper sixth for us to practicaly have the area to ourselfs. Next year there will be hoards of immature idiots. I'm sure the year above felt the same way, but thats their problem.
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I hated my Sixth Form. He had a common room but for I only ever went in their to check the notive board - and I made sure I did that outside of school hours. I thought everyone would have grown up by Sixth Form but it was just as awful as the rest of school. When we went to sit in the library instead of going to the Sixth FOrm common room we would get told off for playing cards or something instead of working. Well, my hatred for librarians is another matter.....
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
god i've just fended off another attack of being thrown out

"im doing work" if anyone asks....

i know its annoying isnt it! its the scum miss cutts and miss mason. they are evil dictators mwah.
MattG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moochy)
i know its annoying isnt it! its the scum miss cutts and miss mason. they are evil dictators mwah.
dear god yes....they should have fed miss cutts to that german cannibal. miss mason is alright, she le me stay in the computer room at lunch
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I hated my Sixth Form. He had a common room but for I only ever went in their to check the notive board - and I made sure I did that outside of school hours. I thought everyone would have grown up by Sixth Form but it was just as awful as the rest of school. When we went to sit in the library instead of going to the Sixth FOrm common room we would get told off for playing cards or something instead of working. Well, my hatred for librarians is another matter.....
We got told off for playing cards in the common room. Just as well he didn't see the poker chips.
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
my 6th form is jus known as am anorexic hothouse, lol :s

xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads