Is it just me or was the paper REALLY HARD :/
Reply 1
Which one did u do?
Reply 2
Original post by Helpful x
Which one did u do?

B282 one
Reply 3
Was it the terminal paper for maths C graduated assessment?
If it was, i found the section A (Non calc) much harder than the second paper (Calc)
Seriously, i really struggled with some of the supposedly easier (D and C grade) questions as opposed to the harder (A and A*) questions. That cone one on the first paper really threw me and the probability one too.

But i think i only have to get 65/100 to get an A* overall because i've already got 396 UMS points so i only need 304 (About 60-65) marks on the terminal.
Reply 4
Original post by HayaBukhari

Is it just me or was the paper REALLY HARD :/

no its not just you :L literally everyone in my year who took that paper walked out the exam feeling shocked. it was one challenging paper :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Was this Unit 3 paper?
Reply 6
Original post by Mun.94
no its not just you :L literally everyone in my year who took that paper walked out the exam feeling shocked. it was one challenging paper :s-smilie:

They made a mistake in the paper, apparently their is no such thing as a frequency stem and leaf diagram :/ so the grade boundaries might be quite low.
Reply 7
Original post by chernid
Was this Unit 3 paper?

the graduated assessment one
Reply 8

They made a mistake in the paper, apparently their is no such thing as a frequency stem and leaf diagram :/ so the grade boundaries might be quite low.

really?! well hopefully they make low grade boundaries
Reply 9
Original post by Mun.94
really?! well hopefully they make low grade boundaries

yep stem and leaf only comes up in module 6 but theres no such frequency diagram in it so i guess the boundaries will be low :smile:
I'm an A/A* student and can do module 9/10 pretty well...But, that paper was a fricking disaster!
I been revising all module 6/7/8 in the run up to it and I struggled with a lot of the paper but unlike most people found the non calculator the easier paper? :colondollar: A lot of the questions completely threw me and then thrashed my confidence to pieces with the easier questions...:/
I was wondering how you know what you have to get in the terminal paper, to get a certain grade overall?
I've done module 6, 7 and 8. And got full marks in all 3.
I've got my module 9 on 21st June.
Is there any chance of getting an A* overall if i don't do module 10?
If there is what would i need to get in my terminal? (raw marks)
How much time left for midnight in US ?

Can you give me a link where it says that there was a mistake? and if there was a mistake are they giving us full marks on that question or just removing it from the paper?

bloody hell spent bare long on that one question as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending