Mr M's Edexcel GCSE Linear 1380 Higher Tier Paper 3 Answers June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by vxrz
@Doodoo

just revise for friday. Good Boy :biggrin:

you too. :biggrin:
Original post by nm786
well for some of the questions i read the questions properly. But, i then done my method wrong and never checked to see if i done it right. Overall, the paper wasn't hard it was how we understood the question and showed it through working out. Most people probably done silly mistakes and said that the exam was hard. But, the exam wasn't hard, it was the silly mistakes that we did that makes us think taht exam was hard, (we were all stressed out u see and our brains didn't work properly because of all the other information (c***) that was still in our heads from the other exams)

sorry, i am going crazy because i wish i didn't make so many mistakes i would be proud of myself if i hadn't done so many mistakes:colondollar::eek:

Yeah I agree!!
dont even have any motivation to revise for the calc though :| what do you think you got of 100?
Reply 1002
@nm786

What you got in first paper through this?
Reply 1003
Original post by Rose.1994
Yeah I agree!!
dont even have any motivation to revise for the calc though :| what do you think you got of 100?

78-84
i'm gonna revise like crazzy for fridays paper..:colondollar::cool:
what do u think u got?
Reply 1004
Original post by vxrz
@nm786

What you got in first paper through this?

somewhere between 78-84.

U?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1005
LOL i got between 82-87. On A* boundary....
Reply 1006
Original post by vxrz
LOL i got between 82-87. On A* boundary....

good 4 u. :biggrin:
Reply 1007
Not really if i get an A as i was 1 mark under, that aint good is it ? :biggrin:
Original post by nm786
78-84
i'm gonna revise like crazzy for fridays paper..:colondollar::cool:
what do u think u got?

Lol, think we need to start like now then
I think I got between 84 and 88
Reply 1009
Original post by Rose.1994
Lol, think we need to start like now then
I think I got between 84 and 88

i started everything via mathswatch.
84 and 88 that's prob an A*.:colondollar:
Reply 1010
Original post by kidoo
Ah thats great, I'm just slightly worried because last years grade boundaries where like so:

Mathematics (Linear) 3H & 4H A*173 A141 B105 C70 D40

I'm just worried that if I got a low 70, and another low 70 or high 60 and the grade boundaries go up so an A might jump to 146 (like it has before) then I'll miss out on an A grade by a few marks.

Sorry for re-post but can someone answer this please?
Reply 1011
Original post by vxrz
Not really if i get an A as i was 1 mark under, that aint good is it ? :biggrin:

lol you got 82-87 is an A* not an A.
Reply 1012
Oh I really needed to get a C. I am in a low set for maths and have maths dyslexia and they make us do higher becasue you need a lower mark to get a C, and we just miss out the hard questions at the back. None of us have a chance now :frown: Even our teachers didn't like it.

Rebgel :smile:
Reply 1013
Original post by kidoo
Sorry for re-post but can someone answer this please?

just try your very best on friday's paper and hopefully you'll get an A :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1014
how about 75-82 is that a or a* thx.
Reply 1015
Original post by Rebgel
Oh I really needed to get a C. I am in a low set for maths and have maths dyslexia and they make us do higher becasue you need a lower mark to get a C, and we just miss out the hard questions at the back. None of us have a chance now :frown: Even our teachers didn't like it.

Rebgel :smile:

Don't worry, grade boundaries will be low and then you'll definitely get a C :smile::biggrin:.
Reply 1016
Original post by xliaox
how about 75-82 is that a or a* thx.

an A, maybe an A*, but i think an high A:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1017
thanks recon how many mark i need for a star on calculator paper
Reply 1018
Original post by nm786
an A, maybe an A*, but i think an high A:smile:

No that HAS to be a mid-high A* considering how hard the paper was!!
Just thought I'd say, according to my maths teacher the A* boundary should be about 75- 80 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending