Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah good effort. i see where you're coming from with the non-homogenous thing. but its not like that. labour demand depends on MRP, you can't substitue for AR like you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biggie-n)
    yeah good effort. i see where you're coming from with the non-homogenous thing. but its not like that. labour demand depends on MRP, you can't substitue for AR like you did.
    The AR was the thing that I thought was a bit iffy about it, it just seemed like a made up demand. I see where I'm wrong though now

ReputationRep:
    started AS economics sitting in january 3 units
    passed as +a2 accounting
    almost finished ACCA's CAT certificate

hi guys, i 'm sure this forum will help me significantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by achilleas999)
    started AS economics sitting in january 3 units
    passed as +a2 accounting
    almost finished ACCA's CAT certificate

hi guys, i 'm sure this forum will help me significantly
    Any questions, feel free to fire away, I'll try help, as I'm sure the rest of the guys and gals will too.

ReputationRep:
    3 units in January! when did you start?!

accounting is a joke :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJA)
    accounting is a joke :p:
    no it isn't its really hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biggie-n)
    no it isn't its really hard.
    Yet unaccountably ill-respected as an A level.

ReputationRep:
    i began classes about 10 september and in 6-7 lessons of 1:30 hour each we already finished unit1 :P :confused:
    we are just 2 guys in the class though lol

what do u mean accounting is ill-respected as an a-level?
    accounting is easy just freaking time consuming and annoying to draw all those tables duh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by achilleas999)
    i began classes about 10 september and in 6-7 lessons of 1:30 hour each we already finished unit1 :P :confused:
    we are just 2 guys in the class though lol

what do u mean accounting is ill-respected as an a-level?
    accounting is easy just freaking time consuming and annoying to draw all those tables duh
    Places like LSE 'blacklist' it, as it were.

You talking about AQA here? Unit 1 is a great way to break into economics, make sure you don't nelect it, you ffail to understand unit 1, you're gonna find the rest of AS and A2 hard.

ReputationRep:
    all a levels i ve sat are edexcel, is there much difference between AQA or edexcel economics?

btw how do u know LSE has blacklisted accounting? and so what GCE is someone who wants to study accounting and finance at LSE supposed to have lol??//

ReputationRep:
    GCE Accounting is basically book-keeping, Accounting and Finance at university is VERY different. Maths is the only subject that is ever required.

ReputationRep:
    In the LSE site there is a list of subject they dont much importance to. I will post a link if I can.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as there hasn't been an economist of the month competition for a while, I think we should have another one? Yea?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I'm 100th member.

ReputationRep:
    YOYO! Wilkommen.

ReputationRep:
    A-Level Accounting was the easiest B I've ever got; only complacency prevented the A. Yes it is just book-keeping, but don't underestimate, you need really good numerate skills. Everyone else that did it in my class found it super hard. You either get it or you don't.

ReputationRep:
    Economist of the month requires a lot of effort from me or the other leader. I have 5 subjects in A2 and really have no spare time. However, if anyone is willing to take the responsibility I won't mind

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone got the mark scheme for Economics Edexcel Jun 05 Unit 5?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The edexcel website?

ReputationRep:
    ^ They dont have it, thanks for the suggestion though. Edexcel is really bad compared to other exam boards, in terms of makin papers avaliable. You cant even buy that paper off the online shop, only units 1,2,3,4,5a,6 which is silly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2018

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.