Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What happens at Death? Why is life so short? Surely there is a purpose for our exsistence on Planet Earth.

There supposed to be a a gathering of all people from all times of history at the end of time, where every human will be judged by God and be admitted to Heaven or Hell for eternity. How are trillions of people supposed to populate a planet the size of Earth? There will probably be many large planets?

God is supposed to appear as a man, "show his shin" to all the people. All the people are going to be naked, so will God show us miracles and clothing will instantly appear? There is a large bridge that every human will pass to get into Heaven, it all seems quite crazy.

There definately an afterlife, as far as I am convinced. I mean, by the age of 70, the skin becomes wrinkly, the body starts to deteroriate with ill health, teeth start falling out and so many more difficulties arise. Why do some people only live a few weeks or years and others live until 100 or more. Humans are only able to survive on Planet Earth, the other plaents in the solar system don't seem to have any life? There is no firm evidence of life in distant galaxies yet.

Why does God grant humans 100 years of life? To try, test and see who is best in deed? Is this the testing 'phase'? The human body is simply not designed for eternal life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamic_1)
    There definately an afterlife, as far as I am convinced. I mean, by the age of 70, the skin becomes wrinkly, the body starts to deteroriate with ill health, teeth start falling out and so many more difficulties arise. Why do some people only live a few weeks or years and others live until 100 or more. Humans are only able to survive on Planet Earth, the other plaents in the solar system don't seem to have any life? There is no firm evidence of life in distant galaxies yet.

Why does God grant humans 100 years of life? To try, test and see who is best in deed? Is this the testing 'phase'? The human body is simply not designed for eternal life.

Honestly, what kind of arguement is this?

'I-say-a-lot-of-things-i-don't-understand-and-so-there-must-be-an-afterlife' is NOT a convincing arguement to say the least!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.