Careers section (wiki) Watch

viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi I thought it would be good to have actual proper careers stuff for in here and in the wiki. So if you want to help and are a graduate and have a graduate job and fancy writing a short piece about how you got your job (qualifications etc), what it entails, a typical day in the life, whether you enjoy it benefits etc then that would be brilliant you can either post a thread here and i'll wiki it if I ever work out how to work the thing or you could PM me.

Same goes non grad jobs want to tell us how you produced a thriving business from A Levels etc we'd love to hear it.

If uni people haven't quite got to the careers stage but have great how to information that would also be appreciated.

Similarly done something great on your gap year it would be wonderful to hear about it. I'm open to ideas and it'll give the people at school currently a good idea of whats after school, uni and beyond.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Right, we're still looking for people to help contribute to the wiki.

This can be anything from what it's like to have a part time job, to interview tips, what career you're in and how you got it, what to do if you're jobless, CV advice, etc etc.

If you feel knowledgable enough to contribute to the wiki, and help people interested in different careers then I'd love to hear from you. Positive rep (145pts) will be given for contributors.

If anyone has ideas on what else to include in this section of the wiki then please let me know.

From CN:

Do I get anything for helping out?

Apart from fame, glory, a sense of self-worth and a position alongside the angels in TSR heaven, as I am so keen to see the Wiki move forwards in leaps and bounds I will also be dishing out Riches to particularly significant contributors.

The Christmas Wiki Awards

To try and make as much progress as we can with the Wiki between now and Christmas we will be holding a TSR Wiki Awards at Christmas.

There will be prizes for Best Wiki Section, Best Wiki Editor, Best Wiki Article and lots of other categories yet to be finalised.

Prizes will not only include buckets of Riches and handsome trophies, but we will also be awarding some sexy non-TSR type prizes as well - the exact nature of these will be confirmed a bit nearer the time.

Where can I find the TSR Wiki?
http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/TSR_Wiki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (79)
45.14%
Pro-humanity (96)
54.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise