Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omg you lot are crazy! look.... you are NOT going to work for MI6 and the fact you use an internet cafe everyday to avoid being 'detected' is frankly very weird.

You'll probably end up in some asylum....... and another thing spy007.... you know working for MI6 is probably nothing like the james bond movies right?

ReputationRep:
    hi (on a proxy atm incase you ask)

yes of course, its mostly office based work with travel abroad.

No i dont sit in an internet cafe just to come on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used this forum because its easier to stay anonymous to get information!

Plus answer this, just exactly would mi6 do if they found out i was asking about information on applying on an ANONYMOUS message board?? Im not disclosing to people that i want to apply because you guys dont know who i am!!!

ReputationRep:
    maybe not...... but they'd probably just think this guy is not worth their time. i mean how many people on here have gone through an MI6 application process? nobody. why don't you phone them up spyboy and dont forget to use a public telephone or your cover will be blown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Lennon)
    maybe not...... but they'd probably just think this guy is not worth their time. i mean how many people on here have gone through an MI6 application process? nobody. why don't you phone them up spyboy and dont forget to use a public telephone or your cover will be blown
    well considering a lot of the people on here are from oxbridge - then they may have heard things, like the guy that said the top 3 maths students from cambridge are offered to go to GCHQ- things like that!

So either **** off, or stop being so sad reading a post 4 pages long that you dont agree with!

ReputationRep:
    if you are going to be a successful intelligence officer I suggest you learn to control your emotions

ReputationRep:
    if you are going to be a successful intelligence officer I suggest you learn to control your emotions
    If you have one sense of intelligence you would know you cannot judge emotions from things that are typed!

I actually sat there laughing writing that!

Not a very good judge of emotion are you?

By the way stop speaking asif you have a clue, you've proved that you dont.

Bubye!

ReputationRep:
    hehe the fact that you took my statement seriously ultimately ridicules your level of intelligence

ReputationRep:
    Care to stop flaming each other gentlemen?

ReputationRep:
    hehe the fact that you took my statement seriously ultimately ridicules your level of intelligence
    perhaps because i expect anyone to reply to a serious question would pose a serious statement?

Originally Posted by The-Lennon

If you can tell me where there is one indication of humour then i would be very impressed

ps there isnt a telephone number, hence why i had to write to them intially

ReputationRep:
    spy 007, are you seriously at an internet cafe? You've been on every part of today!!!
    Personally I don't think you're at an internet cafe, not that it matters to me

ReputationRep:
    I take your silence as a NO.
    You went on around 10 am and you're still on now (11 PM) do internet cafes open 24/7?!!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    course they're not....... theyre just some stupid kid obsessed with james bond pretending to be savvy. spy007 you will never be given a licence to kill.

ReputationRep:
    Final warning guys, enough flaming each other or the thread goes bye bye and I get trigger happy with the warning points.

ReputationRep:
    course they're not....... theyre just some stupid kid obsessed with james bond pretending to be savvy. spy007 you will never be given a licence to kill.
    i have an interest in joining- how does that make me obsessed with james bond??? Does that mean 2,000 others working for SIS are obsessed with James bond- think before you answer..............

Licence to kill- i think you're the one obsessed with james bond.

--------------

(Original post by gordon2002)
    spy 007, are you seriously at an internet cafe? You've been on every part of today!!!
    Personally I don't think you're at an internet cafe, not that it matters to me
    no i said about 6 posts above- atm im on a proxy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Final warning guys, enough flaming each other or the thread goes bye bye and I get trigger happy with the warning points.
    Nonononon don't it's getting better and better with every post!

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly, it is at around this point that I would normally assign my negative rep. for today; however, the thread in question happens to embody such a diverse and unparalleled cross-section of mouth-breathing idiocy that I hardly know where to begin.

(Suggestions on a postcard; or, failing that, a P.M.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Admittedly, it is at around this point that I would normally assign my negative rep.
    I don't really see the point of negative repping, I mean if you think the thread is idiotic, then why read it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, you neg repped me, I'm going to cry now. Do it again in 6 days

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.