Who's most important? Best Friend or Boyfriend? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Who would you go to with your problems and who would you say is most important?
KingMessi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Depends on situation surely?

If you've been dating someone a long time and your best friend is apart from you, say at uni etc or something, then surely the partner? If you've had a partner for a week, and your best friend is one from childhood, then vice-versa? :confused:
`R92
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Meh, it depends. both are important, and no i dont have a boyfriend
kates12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Most people say friends or that they're equal, and then they get a boyfriend and forget everyone else.
dothestrand
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My best friend, always. A boyfriend could be just as important, but never more so.
TheFlyingDutchman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why does one have to be more important ?

Why can't they both just be very important people.

If the situation ever arises where I get simultaneous calls from my gf and my best friend and both desperately need me then maybe I'll tell you.

All this who's more important/who do you love more stuff just annoys me.
albertb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bros before Hoes/Chicks before dicks.
Delete as appropriate.
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My boyfriend I've known him longer than my best friend and I get to see him much more.

My best friend is great, I adore her friendship, but I think I'd be happier living with my boyfriend and seeing him every day.
Diabolic99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Homies over hoes.
boba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
whichever would be better for the particular situation? why does one have to be more important?
Jo2217
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Friends first always
OneStepAtaTime
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whichever suits the situation better. Though generally I just deal with it myself.
marie1304
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
boyfriend is more important to me than anyone - by a lot. (though best friend[s] still very important...]

though on a case of who i go to when i'm upset depends on a lot - mainly the more people open up to me the more i open up to them. it's a two way thing. If i look at it from an objective perspective... my best friend[s] know the most about my problems by a very long shot. doubt it's intentional. just the way it is.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
In my situation always my boyfriend. My best friend is someone who i enjoy hanging out with and being light hearted with. But we don't do feelings and emotions. I don't trust her at all with that.
foxes-are-ginger
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
my boyfriend is my best friend.
Gottagetmanegz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Definitely ur boyfriend. Make sure your giving him lots of bjs and lots of sammiches. Who cares about your best friend, unless she is willing to give your boyfriend bjs and sammiches too.
misst911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Depends on how close you are to your boyfriend - if your boyfriend is also a best friend, then he's probably more important. Otherwise, best friend, because the boyfriend isn't much other than that.
-strawberry-
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Personally I go to my boyfriend with all my problems. I mean, he IS my best friend :lol:
fishes.are.cold
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Definitely my boyfriend. I've known my closest friends a little longer than my boyfriend but.. Somehow I share a stronger connection with my boyfriend than with any of my friends. So he's the person I go to. :] Plus, he's my best friend because of that reason. Though a boyfriend first.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I don't have a boyfriend I have a husband, and yes he's way more important than my best friend (who I love to bits, but still, husband comes before her, that's just natural!)

I would say it does depend - if it is a new relationship, and your best friend is as close to you as a sister, then best friend, but if the relationship is more firmly established then I would say your boyfriend becomes the most important person in your life.

I mean, you're talking about a potential life-partner here, vs a friend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads