The European "War against Terror" Watch

Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by psychic_satori)
OT: Glad you got rid of the ostrich avatar
It was my self-imposed punishment for losing the election. If we lose next time, I'll have to use it for two weeks.
psychic_satori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
It was my self-imposed punishment for losing the election. If we lose next time, I'll have to use it for two weeks.
That calls for more vigorous campaigning. We should start promoting the agenda and recruiting TSR celebrities to take up the cause.
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by psychic_satori)
That calls for more vigorous campaigning. We should start promoting the agenda and recruiting TSR celebrities to take up the cause.
Maybe we can ask for contributions to the "Save Bismarck's Avatar" campaign. I accept all major credit cards and currencies.
psychic_satori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Maybe we can ask for contributions to the "Save Bismarck's Avatar" campaign. I accept all major credit cards and currencies.
There's no TSR equivalent to the McCain-Feingold Act, right?
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't see the Afghan government funding, arming, and protecting groups that are hostile to the US, but I guess the same was the case before we invaded Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

Afghanistan is a bit larger than Wales though. :rolleyes:
Yes. And look at the pig's ass that the US has made of that.

And BTW, can you stop doing this ..... :rolleyes: .......at the end of every reply. A simple period will do. :rolleyes:
naivesincerity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Yes. And look at the pig's ass that the US has made of that.

And BTW, can you stop doing this ..... :rolleyes: .......at the end of every reply. A simple period will do. :rolleyes:
Yeah :rolleyes: F-kin annoying :mad: :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed