Forum Identity Crisis

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
This is the internet, after all. So, in light of Dave's antics, I was wondering, how many of you have lied about your identity on this forum? Made yourself a year older? Pretended to be a woman? I'm just curious. And, don't worry, the poll is anonymous.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
This is the internet, after all. So, in light of Dave's antics, I was wondering, how many of you have lied about your identity on this forum? Made yourself a year older? Pretended to be a woman? I'm just curious. And, don't worry, the poll is anonymous.
Are you a younger girl?
:cool:

Just kidding

ADDING: Ups, there weren't a poll when I posted, so I'm gonna vote for the Neil Armstrong option then.
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Dave's antics?
Daveo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Who dare'd to deface the name of Dave by lying?
Mr White
Rep:
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Are you a younger girl?
:cool:

Just kidding
No, you?
Mr White
Rep:
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Dave's antics?
Refer to the thread entitled, 'In loving memory'.
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
No, you?
Not at the moment hehe and I don't have that kind of plans.
Mr White
Rep:
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Not at the moment hehe and I don't have that kind of plans.
Ah well, we'll see what the future holds.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I used to say I was 15 when I was 14, but now I don't bother lying about my age. Everything else is me!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Lol, I haven't.

Except my name isn't really Fish. People call me Fish though.

And... I'm not actually a fish, you know, I'm a guy.
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Ah well, we'll see what the future holds.
Future future ... I'll die tomorrow so I'll stay like this
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

I dnt think dave has voted, because no-one has sed yes yet :s

oh well

xxx
Matt the cat
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I am what i am
joyabbott
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Nope, everything I've said has been true... not much to lie about really.
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Lol, I haven't.

Thanks for telling us the truth!
Daveo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
I am what i am
And what are you?
pal_sch
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I prefer not to say anything instead of creating fantasy that can be easily disproved.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I'm a 26 year old transvestite called Ron.
Mr White
Rep:
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Lol, I haven't.

Aha! I suspected as much! And here I was, thinking that you were a real fish...
joyabbott
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i wasn't even imaginative enough to use a username other than my real name!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (24)
30%
Take a gap year (14)
17.5%
Resit my exams (19)
23.75%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (11)
13.75%
I don't know yet (9)
11.25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads