The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
sophietrophy
..yep me again...

...just got back and to be honest wearing them all day is a bit much and i probably won't again - they are okay for a few hours but 12 or more they just get really annoying and a bit uncomfortable...very very warm when i am inside - cold when i am outside...

i got them from a shop in manchester which is biased towards gothy type styles - they were £63 :eek:

...they do look absolutely amazing on and no one has ever commented about them being fetishy - i just got the odd comment that they look amazing... i guess they are not many peoples idea of fun - but hey!

..they dont particularly squeak when i walk but if i touch my legs together they make a funny noise...say if i sit cross legged...

i dont think they will last long either - at the end of the day something sharp will make a hole and that will be the end...or ill put my finger through them struggling to get them on....or off!

Eeek! Girlfriend just got home and asks:

* (eeeuuww gross, I know sorry) are they sweaty?

* from a practical point of view (eeeuuww gross again I know, sorry), are they even more difficult to get on an off if you've been wearing them? (Basically (as I know she has a bladder the size of a pea!! LOL :smile: ), she's saying are they a nightmare for going to the loo!!! (Sorry!))

* are they too hot to wear to a club?

She's still not put off the idea yet!! Don't suppose you have pix?
Reply 2661
sophietrophy
..yep me again...

...just got back and to be honest wearing them all day is a bit much and i probably won't again - they are okay for a few hours but 12 or more they just get really annoying and a bit uncomfortable...very very warm when i am inside - cold when i am outside...

i got them from a shop in manchester which is biased towards gothy type styles - they were £63 :eek:

...they do look absolutely amazing on and no one has ever commented about them being fetishy - i just got the odd comment that they look amazing... i guess they are not many peoples idea of fun - but hey!

..they dont particularly squeak when i walk but if i touch my legs together they make a funny noise...say if i sit cross legged...

i dont think they will last long either - at the end of the day something sharp will make a hole and that will be the end...or ill put my finger through them struggling to get them on....or off!

Sorry, g/f also just said, if you did put your finger through them, do they look so good on that you'd buy another pair? And does anyone in your family think they're a bit OTT as they're more likely to be honest!!

(I think she will get some, so I'm hoping you'll convince her!! :biggrin: )
MaxMend
Eeek! Girlfriend just got home and asks:

* (eeeuuww gross, I know sorry) are they sweaty?

* from a practical point of view (eeeuuww gross again I know, sorry), are they even more difficult to get on an off if you've been wearing them? (Basically (as I know she has a bladder the size of a pea!! LOL :smile: ), she's saying are they a nightmare for going to the loo!!! (Sorry!))

* are they too hot to wear to a club?

She's still not put off the idea yet!! Don't suppose you have pix?

...if i wear the for a long period then pretty much yep ... sweaty. Totally un-noticable however due to them been latex!

...the legs are the difficult bit, especially over the knee as you have to roll them on rather than pull them on...going to the loo no issue - just be careful not to pull and put your finger through!

...i have worn them to a club and that was when i found getting too hot to be the biggest issue - they are bearable is all i can say. I guess i can wear them all day...its just a case of putting up with the sensation all the time - and sometimes being too hot.
Shirt-dress thing
Red cardigan
Black tights.
Red dolly shoes.
still haven't bothered getting changed out of my work clothes yet lol. I'm wearing a white shirt, black tank top style jumper, grey knee length skirt and grey tights
Reply 2665
I'm wearing:

Plaid Boyfriend Shirt JW
under Brown Cable Knit Abercrombie Jumper
Long string of knotted pearls
Dark Skinny H&M Jeans
Chocolate short UGG Australia UGGs
As usual during the week, still in school uniform; white shirt, tie, black jumper, black skirt, tights and black shoes. I s'pose at least I've taken off my blazer.... :smile:
amy_alton
still haven't bothered getting changed out of my work clothes yet lol. I'm wearing a white shirt, black tank top style jumper, grey knee length skirt and grey tights

Me neither lol. I'm wearing my v. stylish Tesco uniform of blue checked shirt, blue skirt, blue jumper and black stockings.
saranotsarah
Me neither lol. I'm wearing my v. stylish Tesco uniform of blue checked shirt, blue skirt, blue jumper and black stockings.

lol I used to work at tescos! I only quit 2 months ago! Used to hate that uniform!
University JCRC hoodie
Black skinnies
Black leather belt
Black Babychams with rainbow stars
clothes
Reply 2671
saranotsarah

LOL - didn't realise 'black stockings' were part of the Tesco uniform! I will have to start shopping there more often!

My g/f worked in a DIY store and had the most hideous uniform. Everything was nylon and I'd get static shocks off her.
Reply 2672
black wooly H&M mini skirt
black opaque M&S tights
wine scoop neck debenhams jumper
pearl earrings
black baratts ballerinas
wine/purple/gold paisley pashmina
Blue/white checked oversized shirt.
White top.
Black skinny jeans.
Gladiator heels.
amy_alton
lol I used to work at tescos! I only quit 2 months ago! Used to hate that uniform!

I'm glad I chose the skirt rather than trousers. The trousers look awful. What didn't you like about it?
MaxMend
LOL - didn't realise 'black stockings' were part of the Tesco uniform! I will have to start shopping there more often!

My g/f worked in a DIY store and had the most hideous uniform. Everything was nylon and I'd get static shocks off her.

They aren't - I went straight from school and having made myself late already by changing from school uniform to Tesco uniform I cba to change those as well.

I didn't feel v. glam though, since I realised I'd laddered them once I'd sat at the checkout. :frown:
minimo
black wooly H&M mini skirt
black opaque M&S tights

wine scoop neck debenhams jumper
pearl earrings
black baratts ballerinas
wine/purple/gold paisley pashmina

I have these things also! Lol!

But today I'm wearing:

Short khaki skirt from New Look (about 3 years ago - I brought it back into use recently!)
Black tights from M&S
Black vest from Primark
Cream Cardigan from H&M
Green crochet arrow scarf from H&M (one of my FAVOURITE things!)
Gold watch pendant from Urban Outfitters (love this also)
Pearl earrings

I think I look pretty decent considering I slept in and had only half an hour to get ready!
Reply 2677
Stace-is-Ace
I have these things also! Lol!

But today I'm wearing:

Short khaki skirt from New Look (about 3 years ago - I brought it back into use recently!)
Black tights from M&S
Black vest from Primark
Cream Cardigan from H&M
Green crochet arrow scarf from H&M (one of my FAVOURITE things!)
Gold watch pendant from Urban Outfitters (love this also)
Pearl earrings

I think I look pretty decent considering I slept in and had only half an hour to get ready!

yay! was yours the 14.99 one? :biggrin:
minimo
yay! was yours the 14.99 one? :biggrin:

I think so! I got the grey one aswell because I loved it so much and I knew that they'd probably have all been sold off in the sale before I got back to Glasgow!

You're at Oxford, yeah? I might be popping down to see a friend there at some point so I'll have to check out the shopping!
I've been in all day, and have tummy ache...so i'm making no effort..... :p:

American eagle tight fitted turquoise low v-neck hooded jumper (not sweatshirt material like a normal hoodie)
Ralph lauren pink vest top
black yoga pants
fur boot slippers
Mikimoto pearls

Yet to dry my hair and apply any kind of make up

Latest

Trending

Trending