The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

minimo
I quite like my outfit today. My shoes don't match at all but I don't really have anything more appropriate

H&M cardigan
M&S lace vest
H&M floral skirt
new look shoes
new look heart pendant necklace

Spoiler

I daresay this outfit does the skirt far more justice than the version I posted a while back :p:

I seriously love that outfit. And I don't think the shoes are too bad esp. if you paired the outfit with a black handbag.
Reply 3741
White shirt
Black skinny tie
Grey pin-striped blazer
Black trousers
Grey socks
Black shoes
ifyougotthemoney
currently i look disgusting and nothing matches but i don't care 'cause at school today i looked preeeeetty (ish) hehe:

until my tights ripped... but that's another story :P

:yep: love your outfit. where's the belt from? i'd like a nice waist belt that doesn't look chavvy.
Original post by &#1109
:yep: love your outfit. where's the belt from? i'd like a nice waist belt that doesn't look chavvy.

haha thanks :redface:
florence & fred at tescooo :P
Reply 3744
that_time
I seriously love that outfit. And I don't think the shoes are too bad esp. if you paired the outfit with a black handbag.

thankew :biggrin:
is it just me or does everyone around uni dress the same these days? - a long cardigan ,skinny jeans flat pumps and a big handbag ,diamond stud earrings and not to forget messy blonde hair with a beret? god ,how dull. Or else uni hoody ,skinny jeans and big sunglasses and messy hair.
DP straight leg dark denim jeans
Blue and white print cami from Primark
Cute white underwear :smile: (see pics in what did you buy this week thread)
Couple of beady bracelets

Went to get ice lollies and added:
Silver flat sandals
Tortoiseshell big sunglasses
All saints vest top (7 curses dip dye vest) in purple/grey.
All Saints cardigan
Monkee Genes Jeans (black flared)
Black patent Winklepickers.
Dress with giraffes on it
pink tights
black cardi
silver pumps
Reply 3749
This blouse:

Black, straight leg jeans
Black patent t-bar shoes
Couple of pink bead bracelets
My skanky work uniform and a pair of plimsolls.
Skinny jeans
White lace trimmed vest
Navy buttoned short sleeved baggy top (hard to explain :s!)
Leather flip-flops
Grey pashmina
kyun?
This blouse:

I LOVE that blouse! :smile:
Reply 3753
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=88652&parent_category_rn=88651&productId=1115945&langId=-1
scoop neck black fitted cardi - next
gold sandals with a tiny wedge heel - new look
accessorize ring
bhs jade, goold and brpnze bead necklace
my new dark wash jeans- lurve them
raspberry floaty top- difficult to describe
red pumps
sunglasses
Reply 3755
Shryke

Same jeans as last time.

Please post pics, guys and girls. It makes the thread so much more interesting. If anyone needs to be told how to do it, just ask :smile:

very nice outfit mate, wheres the jacket from?
Reply 3756
Shryke

Same jeans as last time.

Please post pics, guys and girls. It makes the thread so much more interesting. If anyone needs to be told how to do it, just ask :smile:

I adore this look!

Very good indeed.
Reply 3757
minimo
here's a pic, I added a cardi and changed into flatscoz it's slightly colder than I expected. check out the scarred knees :frown: :frown:

Spoiler

Looking HOT mamma!
Reply 3758
Tufts
Looking HOT mamma!

Thanks sweetie! I'm feeling a bit paranoid atm coz I've been dying with final year deadlines so haven't really gymmed for a month. My 'exercise' constitutes stuff I can do in my room :banghead:
Reply 3759
minimo
Thanks sweetie! I'm feeling a bit paranoid atm coz I've been dying with final year deadlines so haven't really gymmed for a month. My 'exercise' constitutes stuff I can do in my room :banghead:

Don't worry :hugs: You look hot as feck.

I'm doing my finals too. So exercise has consisted of crosstrainer and weights in my livingroom :p:

Do you have any home exercise equipment?

Latest