Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by becs_in_bath)
New blue dress - Oasis
Brown cardigan - Primark
Brown shoes - M&S
Nude tights (wasn't sure how warm it was)

Spoiler:
Show

I'm sure it didn't look that short at home, but attention received as soon as I stepped out my door this morning seemed to indicate otherwise :o: Think I'll wear the dress with lower heels and no tights (which I think were causing it to hitch up) in future.
pfft, you look amazing! The top of your outfit is modest enough to let you show some leg :yep:
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had terrible food poisoning last night and feel pretty awful today so I'm wearing mid wash blue jeans and a sort of drapey purple top from M&S limited collection. Will put on some black mary jane heels when I go out oh and some silver and purple jewellry.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I had terrible food poisoning last night and feel pretty awful today so I'm wearing mid wash blue jeans and a sort of drapey purple top from M&S limited collection. Will put on some black mary jane heels when I go out oh and some silver and purple jewellry.
:eek: I had food poisoning last week.

What did you eat?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
:eek: I had food poisoning last week.

What did you eat?
i think it was the falafel

I'm back at the gym btw doing 45-50 minutes of hard cardio 4-5 times a week. Dunno if I should attempt it today, though.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
i think it was the falafel

I'm back at the gym btw doing 45-50 minutes of hard cardio 4-5 times a week. Dunno if I should attempt it today, though.
Babe It's great that you're back into your exercise routine but I didn't work out when I had food poisoning because the workout would have been rubbish and it would make me take longer to recover. You need plenty of rest and liquids.

When I had food poisoning I could barely even sit let alone walk. So maybe yours has affected you differently? :dontknow:

A chicken sandwich at a themepark caused mine :mad: *******s.
Meltdown30
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You dress nicely even when you're ill! :p: I'm also feeling rubbish (period pains, gah) so I'm wearing:

Black skinny jeans from Miss Selfridge
Purple ribbed vest from New Look
Black society hoodie

The hoodie will be replaced with something suitable for wearing in public when I have to go to class later.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Babe It's great that you're back into your exercise routine but I didn't work out when I had food poisoning because the workout would have been rubbish and it would make me take longer to recover. You need plenty of rest and liquids.

When I had food poisoning I could barely even sit let alone walk. So maybe yours has affected you differently? :dontknow:

A chicken sandwich at a themepark caused mine :mad: *******s.
Oh, mine's not that bad! You poor thing I had nausea and vomiting last night but I think I'm OK today. I NEED to be OK, I have to blitz the diss today!!
Nynyflower
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ooh I haven't done this in ages!
Light teal cardigan
Purple scoop necked top
High waisted black patterned skirt
Black pumps
Stace-is-Ace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Purple short sleeved scoop neck uniqlo dress (worn folded up as a top)
Dark denim straight legs

And other things because I just want to go shoppppping. I just got some awful news and need to get things anyway :sad:
SuicidalLemming
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
Purple short sleeved scoop neck uniqlo dress (worn folded up as a top)
Dark denim straight legs

And other things because I just want to go shoppppping. I just got some awful news and need to get things anyway :sad:
:hugs: Are you okay?
Stace-is-Ace
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not really lemming...I'm basically homeless next year. GRRRRRRR!! I thought I'd got it all sorted.
Meltdown30
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
*huggles Stace* I know a few people that happened to but they all found flats in the end.
Meltdown30
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Horrible hoodie has now been replaced with a long purple, mint and grey checked shirt and a black waist belt.
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A pink dressing gown and an orange and white towel tied around my hair, as I've just got out of the shower.

I have major jet lag so have been getting up late recently
lostphotobooth
Badges: 11
Report 9 years ago
Topshop rose tunic
H&M oatmeal cardigan
Grey Benetton skirt

So warm today!

+ Topshop flats when I was at sixth form.
Stace-is-Ace
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Meltdown30)
*huggles Stace* I know a few people that happened to but they all found flats in the end.
Meltdown30
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
They mentioned to everyone they could that they were looking for a flat. Lots of people end up with an extra room, due to fall-outs or people deciding to leave uni.

The last resort was to move into private halls. I know someone that moved into Cooperage (although the university bought it so it's only Gibson Street that will be UNITE next year) and is now best friends with one of her flatmates.
ifyougotthemoney
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
skinnies
black belt
racer back black vest
gingham black and white short sleeve button up shirt
pretty necklace
horse shaped earrings
i wannaaaaa go bed!
Stace-is-Ace
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Meltdown30)
They mentioned to everyone they could that they were looking for a flat. Lots of people end up with an extra room, due to fall-outs or people deciding to leave uni.

The last resort was to move into private halls. I know someone that moved into Cooperage (although the university bought it so it's only Gibson Street that will be UNITE next year) and is now best friends with one of her flatmates.
I heard about that Gibson street place...do you know anything else about it? :o: maybe you could PM me and we''ll stop hijacking this thread! Oops...sorry guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (113)
72.44%
No (43)
27.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise