Turn on thread page Beta

The 'what are you wearing' thread. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Trying on a random dress that I love but don't know what to make of. Sorry for rubbish picture quality and funny angle. Also sadly I appear to not be able to get it on properly by myself!

ReputationRep:
    it looks fine to me...is the dark bit at the bottom meant to be dark or just a shadow? It's not that exciting but is deffo nice to have a beach dress or something

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    it looks fine to me...is the dark bit at the bottom meant to be dark or just a shadow? It's not that exciting but is deffo nice to have a beach dress or something
    It's just a shadow! Apologies for rubbish pic. I can't really wear it on the beach becuaes it's sort of a delicate silk fabric, and it has a nice cross back that I can't really show.
    I know wha you mean though, maybe this is why I'm not sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    Nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all.
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    littlewoods blue and white striped high waisted skirt
    h&m white tee, tucked in
    dotty p pretty silk scarf with a pink/yellow/green/black pattern on it
    littlewoods pink sandals with hearts on the middle strap
    h&m silver bangles
    accessorize pearl stretchy headband
    no tights :eek:

ReputationRep:
    jeans and my new bra cami that arrived thismorning. camwhoring because, frankly, i'm proud of how unsaggy my boobies look.

in a second i shall be changing into rubbish gardening clothes because i still have half a tree to dismantle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    jeans and my new bra cami that arrived thismorning. camwhoring because, frankly, i'm proud of how unsaggy my boobies look.

in a second i shall be changing into rubbish gardening clothes because i still have half a tree to dismantle.
    is that underwear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    is that underwear?
    haha yeah, it only just arrived so i tried it on. not actually wearing it out of my house.

ReputationRep:
    denim leggings, beige tunic & white leather lace up shoe things. plus a black blazer and brown leather bag.
    bit of a car crash outfit, but i'm only going to college

ReputationRep:

Your boobs look great too me mmm lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Your boobs look great too me mmm lol
    very much appreciated :yep:

Topshop radishes top
    Urban Outfitters skirt
    DP waistbelt
    Yellowy cream cardigan from a boutique in Hong Kong

Not planning to go out as I am planning to be a hermit for the day and revise However, if I do happen to go out, I'll be wearing some gladiator sandals most probably as it is so warm

ReputationRep:
    This:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    My Pjs atm. I've just realised its 11 and all i've done is watch a film today. I will wear:
    Halterneck bikini top- Debenhams < don't like it much.
    White spotty Halterneck dress- Newlook (me and my sister got matching ones(A)).
    Flipflops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    This:
    stace you look really cute...is that a primark dress? I think i saw it when i was flicking through a magazine in sainsbos!

deathdrop - you look fab, love your boobies!!

ReputationRep:
    very much appreciated :yep:
    Can't beat a girl with proper curves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    stace you look really cute...is that a primark dress? I think i saw it when i was flicking through a magazine in sainsbos!

deathdrop - you look fab, love your boobies!!
    Hehe! Yeah it is :p: I wish I'd got the blue one aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Today a silk silver with flower print dress,
    Silver and gold heels,
    Silver necklace,
    Silver leaf earings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    This:
    I have something similar but find that it is a bit see-through. What did you wear under it?

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.