The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

white morgan de toi top, boho-ish necklace, denim shorts, sandals.
.....jeans
jack wills shirt
jack wills jacket
brown boots

...this is a winter get up ....and its mid summer - what is going on!!!
A dressing gown, it's too early for me.
x
Black People's Tree dress with a strange gold hand print on it
Deep purple/magenta tights
Black Topshop flats with gold detail
Pink/purple/blue vintage scarf

And when I go out, a brown/cream tweed vintage coat

Wintry summers <3
StotheL
Check out my blog, I've quite a few pictures of the outfits I wore today. The link is in my sig, well it should be. There are too many to upload here. www.lanvade.blogspot.com

Nice outfits! (Louboutins :coma:) Can I ask what Topshop jeans they are and how well they wash?? They're the kind of fit I'm after in skinny jeans.

I just had a shower so I'm currently in my dressing gown.
Bought this dress a few months ago and have only worn it out a few times, I love it! its my new favourite dress!

Spoiler

I've not posted in aaages! Umm today I'm wearing dark skinnies, a floral vest and a long orange cardigan. how exciting!

my 'wheres wally' jumper, HOORAH! turned skinnies, and floral shoes:woo:
Urban Outfitters grey pencil skirt,
Topshop black tights,
Topshop white vest,
Warehouse navy cardigan,
Dunlop Green Flashes in Blue
Blue Harbour Light Blue Jeans
Blue and White Fila vintage Polo
80's Casuals Cagoole
printed top
denim skirt
well i took a photo but alas my camera is horrifyingly bad so instead i shall make my normal list
black leggings
pale pink oversized tee with leopard type animal on it
black cardigan
stripy socks with tigers on
black plimsolls with gold glittery stripes
demin mini
grey little miss naughty t shirt
Zara dress
Esprit navy cardigan
Vintage necklace
Accessorize earrings
Topshop flats.
An Osaka 6 T-shirt and three quarter lengths.
Tophop ankle skimmer jeans, a dark grey jersey H&M long sleeved tshirt and a red and gold Liberty scarf round my hair 194os style because it is greasy.
Blue Topshop 'Pippa' skinny jeans
Mighty Boosh 'Moon' tshirt

:ahee:
StotheL
Check out my blog, I've quite a few pictures of the outfits I wore today. The link is in my sig, well it should be. There are too many to upload here. www.lanvade.blogspot.com
Loving your blog - I think we have very similar ideas about fashion. Also, you have impeccible style (as I sort of mentioned in another post). Keep up the good work with the blog!:smile:
Reply 5358
Kittennffc
Loving your blog - I think we have very similar ideas about fashion. Also, you have impeccible style (as I sort of mentioned in another post). Keep up the good work with the blog!:smile:

Oh, thank you! :o: (couldn't find an embarrassed smiley, ha). I love blogging, I just want my blog to be better, it sort of sucks at the moment so I'm trying to take it somewhere, find a slant or something that separates it from the thousands of other fashion blogs out there. So far, no good, but we shall see! I'm updating it with lots of pictures of some finds I stumbled across today, all the items are at least 6 years old, and are in pristine condition....epic! :biggrin:
StotheL
Oh, thank you! :o: (couldn't find an embarrassed smiley, ha). I love blogging, I just want my blog to be better, it sort of sucks at the moment so I'm trying to take it somewhere, find a slant or something that separates it from the thousands of other fashion blogs out there. So far, no good, but we shall see! I'm updating it with lots of pictures of some finds I stumbled across today, all the items are at least 6 years old, and are in pristine condition....epic! :biggrin:
Well it's the first fashion blog I've ever read and has deserved a 'subscribe' already! As long as you enjoy what you're writing, that's the main thing. Ooh, excellent! Love the RL blazer - fantastic. I really want a blazer but don't want to spend more than £50 so I have no idea what to do! Eek!

Latest