Buy this book!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
No one replied to this comment on one of the threads. Its very sad but it made me chuckle.

''http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1856494527/qid%3D1070585445/sr%3D1-1/ref%3Dsr%5F1%5F0%5F1/202-2054303-7390208''
pal_sch
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Something like that was floating round our sixth form the other day. Only it wasn't about the rights part. More the systems if you catch my drift.
DoctorNO
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What is it about?

<please excuse me im too lazy to go to that link>
TK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
is this advertising :rolleyes: on UKL?
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
is this advertising :rolleyes: on UKL?
Lol. I didnt think I needed to point it out.

Firstly look at the name of the book. Secondly look at the name of the editor.

Its very childish, thats why my friend (who is childish) e-mailed the address to me.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads