Southampton Uni - School of Management

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Is there anyone going to the open day for the school of management tomorrow, or is there anyone that has already been to one (this year of last)?

I've heard that there maybe "mini-interviews" - im really stuck on what sorta questions to ask, i always come up with them after i have left, argh! Anyone got any suggestions?
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Msg me, I want to know what it will be like once I go there on the 28th!
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
How did it go (note I have absolutely nothing to do with open days/admissions etc anymore so I'm not asking "professionally" just interested).

Hope you had an enjoyable, useful day
It was ok, very informative esp about the university, however if you asked lots of questions then they gave me the answers, especially the current undergrads. Yeah, it was useful, still don't know what to do however. It was well organised thou
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (24)
29.27%
Take a gap year (14)
17.07%
Resit my exams (20)
24.39%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (11)
13.41%
I don't know yet (9)
10.98%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.88%

Watched Threads