The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
10 days? Man that's soon.
Reply 2
I am still awaiting the postman! Does this mean bad news - I have applied to Oxford.
Reply 3
wise guy
I am still awaiting the postman! Does this mean bad news - I have applied to Oxford.

As far as I know all Oxford colleges send out offers and rejections at the same time.
Reply 4
Teebs
As far as I know all Oxford colleges send out offers and rejections at the same time.

Although the Christmas post is very unreliable so some people hear before others.
Reply 5
I like the poll choices.
Reply 6
Presumably people already at oxbridge shouldnt take part...
Reply 7
notyourpunk
Presumably people already at oxbridge shouldnt take part...

yeah... that was the point :p: I'm still waiting :frown:
Reply 8
waiting is over! :biggrin:
Reply 9
kitsune
waiting is over! :biggrin:

Did you get an offer?
Reply 10
... no lol
Reply 11
People who got in are probably more likely to vote in this poll, y'know
Reply 12
That's what I thought.
Also people who were rejected most probably won't come back to the forums, and engage in polls about how it all went badly.
Reply 14
ok fine!!! The thread I've created is crap :p:
Reply 15
I liked it, but I'm not to fussed about the rejection.
Reply 16
still look at how many people got in from TSR...64 n counting! (the cambridge people are not here yet...)

god we are so much better than that rediculously expensive "Oxbridge admissions"!
Reply 17
Traum
still look at how many people got in from TSR...64 n counting! (the cambridge people are not here yet...)

god we are so much better than that rediculously expensive "Oxbridge admissions"!

lol! did you doubt it? we obviously are! :biggrin: :tsr:
Reply 18
I don't believe I wasted my time and money applying to Oxford. I'm really pissed off right now but it's all bottled up. I'm putting up an appearance like I can't care less but I'm still annoyed. And the worst is still to come you know, because everybody at school would be like, "Oh sorry, you tried your best; you still got five offers anyway."

If you were rejected, how are you handling it?
mailforabu
I don't believe I wasted my time and money applying to Oxford.

How much time and money did it waste? I think my application was an extra tenner for the CAF forms. Did you pay for coaching? How much did it cost?

I'm so sorry if it sounds rude to ask, I'm just curious and I'd feel a heel starting a thread to ask or something equally horrid. I don't know anyone else applying in RL though, and I'd really love to know what everybody else did...

Latest

Trending

Trending